Twitter: Negotiations with Zeke have intensified **merged**

Pass2Run

Reaction score
The only " progress " is from Camp Elliott going into a level9 pucker factor mode, rattling the phone off the hook, cuz' Football Dad goes on the radio airwaves,whenever he feels the inclination & continues to verbally "poke a thumb in Camp Elliott's eye" :lmao:
*I Luv it:starspin:

You have to give it time.

You only need to remember two things:

Jerry is a wildcatter.

A deal is getting done.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Hardly,,,, the key to all of this is RISK. Your acting like this is something personal or worse.

All player contracts are risk. No one can ever fully mitigate risk from the equation. What I outline are the arguments that are being missed by posters only harping on one side. I've always been about the facts of this situation and look to take emotion out of it. The negotiators know this is business. Fans do not.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I can't find any reports of a done deal.

But I think it's happening, today, if not tomorrow.

Jerry Jones will have his players ready to go game 1.

He's too old not to.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
:lmao2:Ya, it's rather unfortunate that the monetary disparity between a pro athlete & the financially oppressed fandoms base who make up & provide the necessary means for those exorbitantly astronomical salaries that are paid to all those better than you smirking players with attitudes of which you so clearly illustrated, as with any broad cross section from the population of football fans there's bound to be that small percentage of deranged psycho lunatics with a ( literal) axe to grind over what they could possibly view ,as to it being a personally directed attack especially towards them,,, er,,,at least ways I'd imagine there's that small fraction of mentally imbalanced whack-0's out there in any large cross section of any nations populous,,, I know I damn sure wouldn't be Rollin' on with that kinda'athlete's persona which you've described,were I oneo_O

What you miss though is that this attitude is reactionary. If fans want to play the "we create the demand that make your jobs possible" card every time the "get out of line" according to fans wishes, then you can't be surprised that this attitude comes back in the opposite direction. Nothing players do will make fans comfortable enough so if the object of your operation runs afoul of some ingrate fan's comfort level, well, something's gotta give and human nature states that it's not your own operation. If fans are never going to be happy with what you do, you might as well get super paid more while attempting to ignore the noise. Fans are free to take up being a fan of soccer but we all know that's not going to happen despite the drama queen huffing you get every now and then. Players realize this and get theirs anyway. So who stews in the end?

Lutonio

Reaction score
Can we get an official Zeke watch thread that only has actual news and rumors instead of us forum members arguing about RB salaries? It seems like the deal is close enough that it would be useful now.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'm monitoring the Cowboy's website for official confirmation of a deal with Zeke. I won't believe any other source.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Can we get an official Zeke watch thread that only has actual news and rumors instead of us forum members arguing about RB salaries? It seems like the deal is close enough that it would be useful now.

I could've sworn that this thread has everything you stated. Including actual news. Why not keep it all in here instead starting another thread that clutters the board?