Twitter: Negotiations with Zeke have intensified **merged**

aria

Reaction score
Because Zeke haters keep hammering home the narrative about not winning SBs with a high paid RB..lmao
It fits the argument because there are a lot of positions that now get tp pay that wont win SBs for their teams UNTIL THEY DO..its the NEW NFL..get used to it

dont tell us how to respond and argue or debate your points.. its free press here..move on you lost Zekes coming back and im betting for super nice deal that will irritate the snot out of you..that gives me joy..have great sunday..:flagwave:
Easy to ignore, thanks for killing what little brain cells I have left. I will the enjoy the rest of my Sunday, and Monday and Tues and Wed and year because it will bluebood70 free.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

The only " progress " is from Camp Elliott going into a level9 pucker factor mode, rattling the phone off the hook, cuz' Football Dad goes on the radio airwaves,whenever he feels the inclination & continues to verbally "poke a thumb in Camp Elliott's eye" :lmao:
*I Luv it:starspin:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Easy to ignore, thanks for killing what little brain cells I have left. I will the enjoy the rest of my Sunday, and Monday and Tues and Wed and year because it will bluebood70 free.
good for you..im proud..:yourock::flagwave: i I turn ignore you..i wont lose sleep..

Tussinman

Reaction score
Stop with the 2 years left on the contract its a very dumb and misinforned stance. Especially when your 3 all pro lineman got deals done with 2 years left
Tyron and Frederick did have 2 left but Martin whose arguably the best of the 3 didn't have 2 years left. He held out the summer team camp of 2018 which was the year of his 5th year. He started all 4 years before getting his extension

aikemirv

Reaction score
Well a player holding out is still honoring the contract. The contract gives the owner exclusive rights to the players services and included fines for non performance written in to it. The player cannot hold out and go sign with another team. The possibility of a player retiring or walking away or holding out is written into the contract so therefor the contract is still being honored. Just not the part that you want to focus on.

This is a fact.
When you can get fined for non-performance, you are not honoring the contract. The penalties are for not honoring it. Under your definition the players are fined for honoring the contract-that defies any logic even though you would like to win the argument

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
It’s easy to figure out.

Not close = agent squeezing Cowboys for more
Very close = Jerry/Stephen wanting optimism
Progressing = putting both reports together.

JayFord

Reaction score
They reporting its getting done today then Monday all you hear is “still ironing out details”

superonyx

Reaction score
When you can get fined for non-performance, you are not honoring the contract. The penalties are for not honoring it. Under your definition the players are fined for honoring the contract-that defies any logic even though you would like to win the argument
Did Andrew Luck not honor his contract? Should be look down on players for choosing not to play now?

It’s all meaningless since contracts in the nfl are essentially just 1 year deals since owners cut players with years left on the contract. People want to pretend is the bad guy for doing the exact same thing the owners do.

let me guess...the owners have the right to terminate the contract....yet somehow this isn’t viewed by some as no honoring the contract? How’s that again?

how is terminating the contract that has several years and millions owed honoring the owners commitment