Twitter: Negotiations with Zeke have intensified **merged**

aria

Reaction score
You care... Lol. Exactly, just give me the details and let’s see who gave in and who didn’t.
True, I care about the details but it’s not like I care about every little tweet. I never had any doubt this wouldn’t happen, only hope. I won’t like the detail either way, I just want to see how far Jerry bent the Cowboys future over.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Send his Yacht. He'll be here by Thanksgiving.
Via Jerry's Yacht, getting from Cabo to a Texas Port would not take long but the last I heard, the "Bravo Eugenia" is somewhere in the Mediterranean Ocean. That trek would take a while as you suggested.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Jerry is a wildcatter.

He got sucked into Zeke's game..

Anyone who really knows Jerry saw this coming.

Welcome home, Zeke!

JohnBoy

Reaction score
Via Jerry's Yacht, getting from Cabo to a Texas Port would not take long but the last I heard, the "Bravo Eugenia" is somewhere in the Mediterranean Ocean. That trek would take a while as you suggested.

Fuel costs alone might soak up two or three game checks for Zeke...

quickccc

Reaction score
i expect the big new contract deal to be announced between monday and before tuesday .3pm

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Labor Day is a good day for Zeke to agree to a new labor agreement. Make it happen, Jerry!

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Curious as to what you think Cooper should be paid? What kind of years and money do you feel Cooper is worth?

Honestly i would wait and see how he performs this year. If it's another solid year and we are keeping Dak..top 5 WR money for sure and write it up as best you can to minimize the cap hit.