Twitter: Negotiations with Zeke have intensified **merged**

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Maybe because everyone in the stadium knew what the play was.
It is very odd that Zeke's failures are ALWAYS a function of someone else not doing their job. The way I see if, if everyone in the stadium knew we'd run the play in that direction they'd load the box on Zeke, but they didn't(league average loaded boxes).

Then it's always Dak's fault, nobody elses.

Batman1980

Reaction score
It is very odd that Zeke's failures are ALWAYS a function of someone else not doing their job. The way I see if, if everyone in the stadium knew we'd run the play in that direction they'd load the box on Zeke, but they didn't(league average loaded boxes).

Then it's always Dak's fault, nobody elses.

Well Linehan's feed Zeke at all costs offense got him fired, we'll see how much changes with Moore at the controls.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
It is very odd that Zeke's failures are ALWAYS a function of someone else not doing their job.

I find it odd that a guy can lead the NFL in rushing since he arrived in the league yet some fans look for any reason to criticize him.

I can barely imagine the criticism he'd get if he was a top-five pick bum like Trent Richardson. :rolleyes:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
When you look at the nitty gritty analysis, Zeke is not nearly as special as people want to claim.

He’s a really good TB. But we are about to pay him the largest contract for a TB ever.

Insane.

Zeke's awesome but stats are all about volume..

Any RB that gets 300+ carries is going to be a league leader in rushing.

McFadden was 8th in rushing in 2015, averaging 4.6 yards per carry, with 237 carries.

Give him 300+ Carries and he would finish top 3 and look very Zekeish on paper.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Nothing in that tweet I responded to stood out as great to me. He's not that special as to break the bank for. Really good, yes. Great, no.

He's well above average, a top 5 back for sure. Even top 5 backs aren't worth the kind of cash he wants though. Especially with his laundry list of issues and the fact that I believe most RBs would be at least serviceable behind this o-line. See top 5 rushing attack in 2015 with Alf and Run DMC at the helm.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zeke's awesome but stats are all about volume..

Any RB that gets 300+ carries is going to be a league leader in rushing.

McFadden was 8th in rushing in 2015, averaging 4.6 yards per carry, with 237 carries.

Give him 300+ Carries and he would finish top 3 and look very Zekeish on paper.
He'd have to grow his hair and get a nose ring.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
"He's lead the league is rushing yards two of his three years, and would have again if......"

Well yes, he had at least 20+ carries than every other running back every year, so most above average backs would lead the league in rushing. What about his rushing TDs, lack of broken tackles per carry, lack of elusiveness, average yards per carry, his league leading fumbles, lack of gaining dirty yards, his poor route running, his lack of long plays, his..

"BUT HE LEAD THE LEAGUE IN RUSHING!!!!"

@Jake
Yikes

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Being able to carry the ball a bunch of times is unique and cool I guess.
Doesn't make you elite or help your team win.

Hopefully some start to catch on.

Batman1980

Reaction score
"He's lead the league is rushing yards two of his three years, and would have again if......"

Well yes, he had at least 20+ carries than every other running back every year, so most above average backs would lead the league in rushing. What about his rushing TDs, lack of broken tackles per carry, lack of elusiveness, average yards per carry, his league leading fumbles, lack of gaining dirty yards, his poor route running, his lack of long plays, his..

"BUT HE LEAD THE LEAGUE IN RUSHING!!!!"

Yup and the weird part is he LIKES to run to contact instead of away from it. You'd think a back of his size that seeks out contact would be better at shedding it.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Well Linehan's feed Zeke at all costs offense got him fired, we'll see how much changes with Moore at the controls.
Oh, bro, You know that K. the Hammer M. would absolutely luv to have the #21's blocking /pass protect capabilities out there on the field, let alone, slipping him out &around the edge down the sidelines opposite of the #10 ,,,whom is ghost coasting to a T.D. as him being the primary targeted #1 to begin with

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
EDZ03FQXkAAyC7g