Video: Never forget what they said and what they really mean

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
And again would you say this team is a QB away from winning? It's a team sport, how did Mahommes do when his O-line lost some players again?
Mahomes lead the Chiefs to a Super Bowl win with his leading rusher having 498 yards rushing for the season. Dak has never lead the Cowboys to the playoffs unless Zeke won the rushing title.

Don't try and use Mahomes play IN THE SUPER BOWL to defend Dak. That makes you look not creditable at all.

Compare Dak to guys like Derek Carr if you want a reasonable comparison.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Allen had a 49.8 and a 49.4 in hist first 2 years :lmao:
And he improved BIG TIME.....

Unlike Dak, who only got worse after his first year. Thanks for the graphic on the other post that proves it by the way!

I wonder if Dak can get back to that rookie year level in year 6? Stay tuned!

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Mahomes lead the Chiefs to a Super Bowl win with his leading rusher having 498 yards rushing for the season. Dak has never lead the Cowboys to the playoffs unless Zeke won the rushing title.

Don't try and use Mahomes play IN THE SUPER BOWL to defend Dak. That makes you look not creditable at all.

Compare Dak to guys like Derek Carr if you want a reasonable comparison.

again its not about Dak its about a team sport, I dont have to try anything, the fact is Mahommes is really good when he has a team and doesn't look so good when his team isn't playing well in front of him. You keep saying its about Dak I literally asked if you thought the current Cowwboys team was a QB away from a SB? If Derek Carr was on the Chiefs he very well could've taken them far in the playoffs, we dont know because he doesn't play for the Chiefs and he has not had a team that was as good as thiers. Alex Smith did pretty well with those Chiefs...then they became better on defense and Mahommes took them to a SB win. Is Mahommes a great QB ..absolutley, can Mahommes take a 30th ranked Defense to a SB..no...

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

Unlike Dak, who only got worse after his first year. Thanks for the graphic on the other post that proves it by the way!

yup Mr. consitant 2 horrible years and one good one and man your all set.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Dak was 2nd in passing in 2019 and Allen was 23rd :lmao: but you think Allen is better.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
i feel Dak is an average to good QB, but not able to almost carry a team by himself and certainly not deserving of the top or one of the top paid QB in the NFL...he does well or better with great players around him. I mean great......just like most good QBs in the NFL nowadays. but what can you say? As they say around here, it is what it is. He needs a great receiver or two, a great RB.. and a very good OL. Look at what Brady had to deal with in NE... average WRs and RBs for the most part. That is the difference between GOAT and GOOD.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
i feel Dak is an average to good QB, but not able to almost carry a team by himself and certainly not deserving of the top or one of the top paid QB in the NFL...he does well or better with great players around him. I mean great......just like most good QBs in the NFL nowadays. but what can you say? As they say around here, it is what it is. He needs a great receiver or two, a great RB.. and a very good OL. Look at what Brady had to deal with in NE... average WRs and RBs for the most part. That is the difference between GOAT and GOOD.

Brady is the outlier...but he never took a average team to a SB, no QB lifts a team to a SB. Again Ive seen great teams lift and average QB never seenan Great QB lift an average team. BB gave Brady many advantages but the biggest one was he made gameplans that were tailored to his team. Sometimes it was a great run game, sometimes it was short passing....but most of the time it was great defense with good offense