New coaching staff and moving on from Dak

Bennie

Reaction score
They aren’t moving on from Dak
Getting a QB is very hard and Dak is better than most of the QB’s in the league
We need to build a defense and trading away your entire draft to get a “maybe” makes that impossible

No, he isn't better than most because he is a back-up Calibur type player. His mechanics alone make him worse than most.

conner01

Reaction score
No, he isn't better than most because he is a back-up Calibur type player. His mechanics alone make him worse than most.
There is not a GM in the nfl who thinks Dak is a backup quality player

black label

Reaction score
Imagine being a dakhard and somehow justify 40 mil a year in ur brain. You straight up need professional brain counseling

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Signing Dakota BEFORE a new coach has a chance to weigh in on it is foolish......so yeah Jerry would probably do it
:hammer:
It will show how dysfunctional this franchise really is. If you're going to hire a coach, you allow him to make such assessments. You don't do it then saddle the new coach with the burden of making Dak fit or else. You let that new coach decide.

Brax

Reaction score
Call me a fool, but this time my gut tells me not even Jerry is sold on Dak anymore!
This coming off-season expect bad news for #4 and not only from the Boys but the FA market.
I mean with the exception of some Dak cheerleaders here no one in the NFL is sold on Dak!
Jerry and Stephen are sold on him and only they matter and because Jerry is bone head stubborn Dak will be signed and another yes man who must accept Dak to get HC job as a condition of getting the job. You are over looking Jerry’s ego and poor player evaluation, he doesn’t care what anyone thinks all that matters is what he thinks thus the reason for the last 23 years of stupid personnel moves, stupid drafts, reaching for players, bad trades and poor GM management. Like it or not another 4 - 5 years of the same QB and cast of Jerry clowns.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Here is my feeling on this organization...Owner to coach to Defensive scheme to QB.

CWR

Reaction score
Its an awful idea to move on from Dak with ZERO qbs on the roster. You want to argue he's not the long term answer, maybe I agree with you. Unless Luck is coming to Dallas then you have to franchise Dak and go forward from there.

Let the new coach decide. In any event your not going to saddle our new staff with a Cooper Rush led offense are you?