New Dallas Coaching staff includes 20 coaches

DuncanIso

Reaction score
The Strength coach change from legendary Mike Woicik is still the one that shocked me, even more than Columbo – otherwise I applaud the changes

… and I couldn’t wait to change and get away from Marinelli and Bloom. This is where I think the change really starts on defense.

- I tend to wonder about the rumors and reports that Cowboys wanted to retain Kris Richard but I also have to believe that an agreement could not be met between the two or Richard wasn’t interested.
And I have yet to see Richard’s name surface anywhere else among new hiring around NFL.

- A number of these asst. coaches come very highly reputed such as Nolan, Tomsula, Phillbin, Henry, Peete, Edwards and of course Fassel, who I was very surprised the Rams did not do
more to try to retain his stay.

- I’m interested to see what Edwards role will be come game day, and I’ll have to see how it will work with the DB coaches in Al Harris, and Lundquist.

- I was amazed that there were a few mainstay leftover asst. coaches that McCarthy was interested in keeping such as Kellen, Nussmeier and Lett.

- I really don’t comprehend the role of Rob Davis between this player development and relationship, life coach, etc. that has been linked to his reputation. Maybe media sources will
eventually elaborate and define what his value will be in this organization.

very good post.