Twitter: New DL coach name to watch: Jim Tomsula

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I guess Marinelli can go ahead and stop his vigil also now.
He wanted to stay on as DL coach.

4bUV7Ls.gif

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I’m excited to see these new faces on the sidelines next year. This whole team is going to be a totally different personality. I can’t wait.

Tomsula looks and acts a little crazy but that’s what I want. No more robots.

Anyone who plays/played knows those crazy coaches are the ones you want to play for because you know they'd get out there and battle with you if they could. This guy will have Tank running through brick walls to get to the QB

Praxit

Reaction score
.. I guess Jurassic Marinelli can now attend the dinosaur park all day long. ;)...

Chrispierce

Reaction score
What do ya all say we give a nice round applause to Jobu’s rum spell? Got our staff canned,when all I paid for was the 1/2 price weekday special for Rod. Loool

Portnoy1

Reaction score
Much better than Rod "I earned my reputation of greatness coaching Warren Sapp" Marinelli.
So how does that differ from "I coached Aldon Smith and Justin Smith" ? No they are not hall of famers but they were legit

kumizi

Reaction score
We all wanted changes. We're getting changes. I don't want to poopoo that.

However, I'm confused by comments like "we're finally getting a professional staff." "Nolan will hold the players accountable. No more hot boyz." How are Nolan and Tomsula more professional/accountable than Marinelli and Richard? You guys sound like delusional Lakers/Yankees fans.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
We all wanted changes. We're getting changes. I don't want to poopoo that.

However, I'm confused by comments like "we're finally getting a professional staff." "Nolan will hold the players accountable. No more hot boyz." How are Nolan and Tomsula more professional/accountable than Marinelli and Richard? You guys sound like delusional Lakers/Yankees fans.

Marinelli handling the DL and Richard handling the back 7 during games and them not running schemes that meshed well together is not professional in my book. That's as dysfunctional as it gets.