New England, a game for the coaches

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sorry to correct you but Tom Landry absolutely did NOT land on a stacked team when he was hired as the Cowboys first HC. In fact, it was just the opposite. He had to start with a bunch of jags that were assembled from former teams. He was hired as a former Giants player who had to start from scratch and build a winner from a bunch of ragtag castoffs. The Cowboys facilities back then were a joke. In no way did he have it easy back in 1960. It wasn't until 1965 that he ended up with a team that gained real respect and acclaim.
Thank you for schooling

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
All I hear or read about is what will Bill Belichick do. What he has done is get in everyone's heads. The Cowboys just need to play their game. Spread the ball around and make the Patriots guess where it is going.
I totally agree. I don’t know why the fans are afraid of him I don’t think the Cowboys are. But this is a fan page so

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm going to say he has more rings than any other coach and he's the GOAT.
OK I understand now. you think it’s because of how many rings you have . What about Charles Haley then. More rings to any other player in his position There’s a few others that had the most rings at their position. More than Deion but I think he was the best at his position . It’s Charles the best defensive player of all time
What about Pittsburgh 4 Super Bowls in five years
. I’m just curious. Why do you think he’s the goat. I can understand Brady not Belichick . And then you have to think about Don Shula’s unbeaten team

Last edited:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
OK I understand now. you think it’s because of how many rings you have . What about Charles Haley then. More rings to any other player in his position There’s a few others that had the most rings at their position. More than Deion but I think he was the best at his position . It’s Charles the best defensive player of all time
What about Pittsburgh 4 Super Bowls in five years
. I’m just curious. Why do you think he’s the goat. I can understand Brady not Belichick . And then you have to think about Don Shula’s unbeaten team
It's my opinion and that's really all that matters.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's my opinion and that's really all that matters.
I was trying to discuss football. Not just opinion. But if that’s what you believe fine. Just trying to make sense of it. Not be little it . Well I guess you’re right that’s all that matters to you. Your own opinion, good for you

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
So once again you two are bickering like two old ladies.

Lol. Good stuff!