New HC Meetings Happening!

efh313

Reaction score
I was listening to 105.3 the Fan and they had Jane Slater on and she shared that Stephen has had meetings with Urban Meyer, Lincoln Riley, and Tony Elliot.

She said she still believes JG will be a HC for another team in the league but that the writing is on the wall.

Just wanted to share!

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I was listening to 105.3 the Fan and they had Jane Slater on and she shared that Stephen has had meetings with Urban Meyer, Lincoln Riley, and Tony Elliot.

She said she still believes JG will be a HC for another team in the league but that the writing is on the wall.

Just wanted to share!
Keep us updated bro, much appreciated

wrongway

Reaction score

Just wanted to share!
Don't tease me.

erod

Reaction score
I still don't understand this interest in Urban Meyer. The guy is sleezy. Covered up domestic violence for his coach for years. What the.....?

I would love to see Riley here, especially since we're likely stuck with Dak. He did wonders with Baker, Kyler, and Hurts, so maybe he's the quarterback whisperer we need for Dak.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
I don't understand the interest in coaches who haven't even been an assistant coach at the NFL level.

Brax

Reaction score

Just wanted to share!
the first requirement to be a HC in Dallas will be the ability to "YES Mr.Jones what ever you say" , not sure there are many puppets out there who will let Jerry pick players, and asst coaches.

blueblood70

Reaction score
the list goes deeper then that for sure.. could be curve balls on manes outside the obvious..

im sure no stone is being left unturned..

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I still don't understand this interest in Urban Meyer. The guy is sleezy. Covered up domestic violence for his coach for years. What the.....?

I would love to see Riley here, especially since we're likely stuck with Dak. He did wonders with Baker, Kyler, and Hurts, so maybe he's the quarterback whisperer we need for Dak.
The guy has won big at every stop..... "If Hannibal Lector could play QB in the NFL, a team would sign him and say that he has an eating disorder." Bill Polian

Rajveer

Reaction score
Is Santa really bringing us a new HC for Christmas? The question is has the DC fanbase been good or bad this year?

Cydios

Reaction score
Considering the Defense is the worst part of this team, and you want the coach of that to become HC? not understanding the logic here.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Worst special teams in the NFL and a weak defense, but what we really need is a QB whisperer. Can't wait to see Riley beat Iowa State 42-41 and lose to Kansas State 48-41. We've already got that kind of defense. :muttley:

As for Meyer, he's elevated every team he coached. They all got better. Two of them won national titles.

Riley was handed an already established program and still hasn't won anything.