New Jersey boy not allowed back to school without flu shot

DFWJC

Reaction score
JBond;4967025 said:
Interesting point...I wonder how many people that get the flu have had the magic shot? I doubt the CDC will ever tell. I remember during bird/pig flu scare-fest the CDC decided to count all flu as the N1H1 to inflate the fear.

They won't realeas that because the results were terrible...borderline uesless in the case of N1H1.

I'm not totally anti-vaccine or anything, but I do wish people were more informed.
It's very nasty stuff that we pump into our kids bodies and ourselves.

I ask anyone curious just to Google "Vaccine Fillers and Adjuvents"

It is mind-boggling.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4950844 said:
The thing the government and their minions have to get through their thick heads is they aren't the parents of the children. They can all go pound sand.

Well said, stop trying to regulate what is best for a responsible parent's child.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;4967399 said:
but what if not having your child innoculated is being irresponsible?

We are required by law to get certain vaccines growing up, the flu shot is not one of them. This is an example of a person or organization trying to impose their will on some one else because they think it is better for them. It is just more convenient to step on our individual rights and bully people into falling into line.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4950497 said:
I laugh a little when I see stories like this and what the public schools take on as their perceived responsibility.

I don't. I lost my child because I asked questions about vaccines. I wasn't sure about it, so they went ahead and killed her for good measure.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
I am really getting tainted, .. I am becoming such a skeptic.

Last night when I saw on the news that the flu was "running rampant, and was heading West", .. they showed a map of the USA and graphics showing that the flu was spreading West, and it's "not too late for those people to get their shots."

I thought what a great way to sell more flu shots. The drug companies must not have sold as much as they needed to in the East, so this campaign was started to scare everybody from the Mississippi River on westward to "hurry and get your flu shots before they run out."

I'm sorry that that was my reaction, but it was.

I mean, do they actually, and accurately know that it is spreading West?

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;4967570 said:

Last night when I saw on the news that the flu was "running rampant, and was heading West", .. they showed a map of the USA and graphics showing that the ful was spreading West, and it's "not too late for those people to get their shots."

I thought what a great way to sell more flu shots. The drug companies must not have sold as much as they needed to in the East, so this campaign was started to scare everybody from the Mississippi River on westward to "hurry and get your flu shots before they run out."

It's about money. Oh, the profit in sickness.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;4967586 said:

I know, sometimes I wonder if they could have the cure for cancer, but it is just too much of a money maker to have it go away.

Like I said, .. I have become so skeptical.

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;4967608 said:
I know, sometimes I wonder if they could have the cure for cancer, but it is just too much of a money maker to have it go away.

Somewhere, somehow, someone could. How would you know? I think skepticism can be a good thing sometimes, WV.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;4967560 said:
I don't. I lost my child because I asked questions about vaccines. I wasn't sure about it, so they went ahead and killed her for good measure.

They vaccinated her against your will?

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
WV Cowboy;4967570 said:

Last night when I saw on the news that the flu was "running rampant, and was heading West", .. they showed a map of the USA and graphics showing that the flu was spreading West, and it's "not too late for those people to get their shots."

I think it's a manufactured hysteria anyway. They say Tennessee is really hard hit but frankly, I don't know a single person who has or had the flu this year. They just want to get their drugs in you.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
WV Cowboy;4967570 said:

every year i hear this is the worst for the flu. IM sorry wasnt there millions of people screaming "ANTI BACTERIAL IN EVERYTHING PEOPLE" if the anti baterica thing worked wouldnt we be flu resistant? and before anyone answers all the smart people already know, no you ondt have to have anti bacteria in everything because its going to happen. just like every year "its the worst flu season ever"

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4967914 said:
I think it's a manufactured hysteria anyway. They say Tennessee is really hard hit but frankly, I don't know a single person who has or had the flu this year. They just want to get their drugs in you.

Of course they do.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;4967586 said:

If it was simply a money grab why would they offer vaccines at all?

At around $12/vaccine, wouldn't companies stand to gain more money by offering a flu treatment product instead of a flu prevention product?

Hoofbite

Reaction score
WV Cowboy;4967608 said:

Again, if money was the pnly motive, isn't there more to be made by treating people longterm than treating them short term?

Short term chemo drugs versus chronic therapy for hypertension, cholesterol, diabetes, coagulation disorders, autoimmune diseases and whatever else?

Many of these lifelong conditions often times go hand-in-hand and often times they require more than one medication. You have single patients buying multiple different medications for each of their multiple diseases.

Hoov

Reaction score
Hoofbite;4967965 said:
If it was simply a money grab why would they offer vaccines at all?

At around $12/vaccine, wouldn't companies stand to gain more money by offering a flu treatment product instead of a flu prevention product?
they often give the flu shot for free - there are several places i am offered it for free every year. i consult and contract with several companies - they all offer it for free.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Hoov;4968089 said:
they often give the flu shot for free - there are several places i am offered it for free every year. i consult and contract with several companies - they all offer it for free.

They do but the company still paid for it. Mine was free as well this year and the free aspect brings up another reason as to why it's not simply a money grab. If companies are willing to take on that cost when they don't have to, they obviously see the benefit in it. If there were none, they wouldn't do that.

Essentially it's a big scheme (that likely doesn't account for a significant portion of the companies annual profits anyway) and it's established by the World Health Organization and world governments for the sole purpose of making private companies money.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
Hoov;4968089 said:

Nothing is free.