New member - FrankM

Londonboy

Reaction score
Howdy FrankM, I have the honour of giving You Your 1st like.
Were these big blubbery uncontrollable tears?
Or were they those sneaky leakers that you can almost, but not quite, control, there's something in My eye kinda deal?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Be prepared to cry when the whining starts each time a piece of news about the Cowboys come out.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How do i reply to an existing thread
Great Job's ghost, gimme a minute here, you just asked this a minute earlier and I had to ponder it. On second thought, no one wants to talk to you here. We've had 46 years to invite you, have you received anything from us? No, that was a clue.:cool:

Just messin' witya, Franky, welcome aboard the Good Ship Lollipop but there are some unhappy posters here and a word of advice, don't try to cheer them up. They'll turn on ya like a pack of rabid dogs because they like being miserable. They came here to be miserable because misery loves company but you strike me as a jolly chap.

Xelda

Reaction score
COACH BE NICE!!!!! We've scared off the last twelve that joined. Welcome FrankM! Heck, I threw myself across the bed and bawled my eyes out when the Cowboys lost a play off game as a teenager. I refused to eat for the whole rest of the day. (That last part is a lie, I sort of blanked out for a bit.) I have done the "something's in my eye" crying when we lose a player or released some crocodile tears when Tony and Jason retired. I sort of went into shock when Dez was released. I really thought it was a misprint.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
COACH BE NICE!!!!! We've scared off the last twelve that joined. Welcome FrankM! Heck, I threw myself across the bed and bawled my eyes out when the Cowboys lost a play off game as a teenager. I refused to eat for the whole rest of the day. (That last part is a lie, I sort of blanked out for a bit.) I have done the "something's in my eye" crying when we lose a player or released some crocodile tears when Tony and Jason retired. I sort of went into shock when Dez was released. I really thought it was a misprint.
Well being nice hasn't worked! They sign up, sign in and disappear. I would like to play with them for a while in here and get to know them so I can avoid them out in gen pop.

Crying over a silly game? Hrumph and pshaw, I only cry when I lay a retired bottle of top shelf hooch to rest. I play taps, lower my head and work on opening the next bottle and some of these are hard to get the little coverings off. I sense a conspiracy to keep CC from altering his mood to "acceptable to be around except for children". Parents should pay me for behaving as a bad example.

Anyway, I told Franky I was just messin' wit him but if he's going to get all butthurt and not come back, he may face the wrath of CC. Just writing that game me a rigor as though someone just walked across my grave. Xelda, ever heard that expression? I have and always wondered why a live person was saying that. Made me not wanna die if it feels like that because I've arranged to be buried at Galleria Mall and that's a lot of foot traffic. Especially from teenagers but giving me the chance to yell "hey, you kids, get off my grave!!!".

Xelda

Reaction score
Well being nice hasn't worked! They sign up, sign in and disappear. I would like to play with them for a while in here and get to know them so I can avoid them out in gen pop.

Crying over a silly game? Hrumph and pshaw, I only cry when I lay a retired bottle of top shelf hooch to rest. I play taps, lower my head and work on opening the next bottle and some of these are hard to get the little coverings off. I sense a conspiracy to keep CC from altering his mood to "acceptable to be around except for children". Parents should pay me for behaving as a bad example.

Anyway, I told Franky I was just messin' wit him but if he's going to get all butthurt and not come back, he may face the wrath of CC. Just writing that game me a rigor as though someone just walked across my grave. Xelda, ever heard that expression? I have and always wondered why a live person was saying that. Made me not wanna die if it feels like that because I've arranged to be buried at Galleria Mall and that's a lot of foot traffic. Especially from teenagers but giving me the chance to yell "hey, you kids, get off my grave!!!".
Another thread hijacked and we're off! I have heard the expression before and been told about the message on an ancestor's grave so many times I memorized it. "As you are now, so once was I. As I am now, so soon you shall be. So prepare for death and follow me." Spooky arsed relatives. :eek: Bury you in the Galleria Mall? You know you just want to look up those teenagers skirts! I guess a mall would be a good place to go haunting. Lots of unsuspecting victims. Douse 'em with some stinky fragrance. Pull all the toilet paper off the roll as they sit there and suddenly need more than expected. No limit to the kind of havoc you could cause there.

Londonboy

Reaction score
How do i reply to an existing thread
You should start with Baby steps.
Spend a little time on Your intro thread and get to know the Natives.

You'll find :
The curious (as in possessing an inquiring mind) - Londy (tis Me)
The curious (as in a strange curiosity) - CouchCoach (known to friends and lazy Peeps as CC)
The kindly and maternal (with occasional bouts of tough love) - Xelda
The grumpy - Yosemite Sam
The pantless - CapnB
The tech deficient -kskboys
Animal "enthusiasts" - ksk again
The occasionally funny - Runwildboys (known to friends as Runny)
The strongly opposed to comedy and Capital letters - Cern
Bacon devotees - EVERYBODY (If You're one of Those odd Ducks who doesn't like Bacon, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF).
There You have it, a small sample of a diverse range of characters for You to interact with, for Your delight and delectation.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You should start with Baby steps.
Spend a little time on Your intro thread and get to know the Natives.

You'll find :
The curious (as in possessing an inquiring mind) - Londy (tis Me)
The curious (as in a strange curiosity) - CouchCoach (known to friends and lazy Peeps as CC)
The kindly and maternal (with occasional bouts of tough love) - Xelda
The grumpy - Yosemite Sam
The pantless - CapnB
The tech deficient -kskboys
Animal "enthusiasts" - ksk again
The occasionally funny - Runwildboys (known to friends as Runny)
The strongly opposed to comedy and Capital letters - Cern
Bacon devotees - EVERYBODY (If You're one of Those odd Ducks who doesn't like Bacon, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF).
There You have it, a small sample of a diverse range of characters for You to interact with, for Your delight and delectation.
"Occasionally"????