New member - FrankM

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, I was wondering how good a fan he could be, if he "used to" cry. :laugh:
Well, he used to be here. However, since he didn't return we can use his pleasing the ego self-welcoming thread as jacking fodder and some have already started with poopy time.

LACowboysFan1 is responsible for this because he actually answered his question. This just cannot continue, this site gets a rep for cooperation and that'll be the downfall of it. Hell, even one of the staff tells newbies to go away as a fine scene setter.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Well, he used to be here. However, since he didn't return we can use his pleasing the ego self-welcoming thread as jacking fodder and some have already started with poopy time.

LACowboysFan1 is responsible for this because he actually answered his question. This just cannot continue, this site gets a rep for cooperation and that'll be the downfall of it. Hell, even one of the staff tells newbies to go away as a fine scene setter.
I'm beginning to think Idgit is PMing Newbies with a "Please don't feed the Bears" notice.

kskboys

Reaction score
You should start with Baby steps.
Spend a little time on Your intro thread and get to know the Natives.

You'll find :
The curious (as in possessing an inquiring mind) - Londy (tis Me)
The curious (as in a strange curiosity) - CouchCoach (known to friends and lazy Peeps as CC)
The kindly and maternal (with occasional bouts of tough love) - Xelda
The grumpy - Yosemite Sam
The pantless - CapnB
The tech deficient -kskboys
Animal "enthusiasts" - ksk again
The occasionally funny - Runwildboys (known to friends as Runny)
The strongly opposed to comedy and Capital letters - Cern
Bacon devotees - EVERYBODY (If You're one of Those odd Ducks who doesn't like Bacon, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF).
There You have it, a small sample of a diverse range of characters for You to interact with, for Your delight and delectation.
Hey, I'm also a pervert!!!!!

Wait......did y'all notice I got two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think it's all the same person, just starting new member threads to keep us busy, and out of the threads he likes.

Londonboy

Reaction score
When speaking of me, I notice you automatically capitalize "You're". Sign of respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Well, You are a former Moderator, though that seems more and more to have been a weird dream (or that series of Dallas where Bobby Ewing died, then it turned Out Pam had dreamed it all).

Xelda

Reaction score
Don't worry #40, CapnB will be pants-less again tomorrow. We will get minimal details leaving us all to use our imagination. I like to think he wears a silver kilt with a blue sash.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Don't worry #40, CapnB will be pants-less again tomorrow. We will get minimal details leaving us all to use our imagination. I like to think he wears a silver kilt with a blue sash.
Pink taffeta ball gown with a scalloped neckline.

kskboys

Reaction score
Well, You are a former Moderator, though that seems more and more to have been a weird dream (or that series of Dallas where Bobby Ewing died, then it turned Out Pam had dreamed it all).
Hey, us hall monitors was sum important peoples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!