New member - FrankM

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, but we figured as much after the Dallas comment.
Could it be our boy Londy is not what he seems? Could he be an English matronly type bird with too tight of a corset masquerading as a French hating old hippie?

Wouldn't be the first time I got taken in my masqueraders. But he is a likable chap and even if he's masquerading, I'd be pleased to share a spot of tea with her as long as it's high tea.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Could it be our boy Londy is not what he seems? Could he be an English matronly type bird with too tight of a corset masquerading as a French hating old hippie?

Wouldn't be the first time I got taken in my masqueraders. But he is a likable chap and even if he's masquerading, I'd be pleased to share a spot of tea with her as long as it's high tea.
Sometimes it's about what's on the inside.

Xelda

Reaction score

I see Londy getting raked across the coals again. Poor fellow never knows when an ambush is coming. What is high tea? Is that marijuana tea? I've never heard of it but if Coach is serving, it will have quite a kick to it.

kskboys

Reaction score

N if she's hot, maybe she'll send us some nekkybum pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I see Londy getting raked across the coals again. Poor fellow never knows when an ambush is coming. What is high tea? Is that marijuana tea? I've never heard of it but if Coach is serving, it will have quite a kick to it.
High tea is what the English call it because of the hour in which they have it, I believe.

But the other high tea is what I'm talking about except my experiments with ingesting pot were not great. I'd have a brownie or cookie, nothing, Have another, nothing. Have another, everything including spiders big as hubcaps chasing me.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
N if she's hot, maybe she'll send us some nekkybum pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matronly with a corset that's too tight? That conjure up the kind of nekkybum pics you want? Not me, not saying I wouldn't comfort the old bird but it would have to be dark and both of us blindfolded...me twice.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He is strangely quiet, this is not good. This means he's working up something and the man just got the wedding behind him so he could be in rare form.

Xelda

Reaction score
He is strangely quiet, this is not good. This means he's working up something and the man just got the wedding behind him so he could be in rare form.
Yeah, we don't like it when Londy gets quiet.

Londonboy

Reaction score

Wow, that's a heck of an extrapolation from just mentioning Bobby Ewing and Dallas.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Yeah, we don't like it when Londy gets quiet.
Fear not, just catching up on Saturday's Rugby (I bet Your minds are now translating that as "watching big sweaty Men in tight shorts bash into Each-other")

Xelda

Reaction score
Wow that's a heck of an extrapolation from just mentioning Bobby Ewing and Dallas.
He's back and using those expensive words!!!!! Extrapolate on, Londy! Oh and special thanks to FrankM for giving us a new thread to rag on each other.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Fear not, just catching up on Saturday's Rugby (I bet Your minds are now translating that as "watching big sweaty Men in tight shorts bash into Each-other")
That might be Xelda's but not mine, I was thinking of the fashionable statement rugby shirts used to make with the contrasting collars and horizontal stripes and how I always felt "butch" when putting mine on.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's back and using those expensive words!!!!! Extrapolate on, Londy! Oh and special thanks to FrankM for giving us a new thread to rag on each other.
Yep, I think Franky has hit the Poster Protection Program so he won't mind but this is not the PJG's usual game. This is the low hanging fruit, jacking with deserted self welcoming threads from rude new members that ne'er return to accept our welcoming's.

Hell, I talk to myself on here too but I always wait around for one of y'all to banter with me. These Franky-come-lately's just welcoming themselves and bragging about how long they've been a fan and splitting are beginning to piss me off. They're outtahere before I can insult them. And I am not going to go trapesing all over these forums to hunt them down. Mainly because I'll forget what I was going to say by the time I find them or forget who I am looking for.

Londonboy

Reaction score
High tea is what the English call it because of the hour in which they have it, I believe.

But the other "High Tea" is what I'm talking about except my experiments with ingesting pot were not great. I'd have a brownie or cookie, nothing, Have another, nothing. Have another, everything including spiders big as hubcaps chasing me.
The phrase "High Tea" seems to have become popular in the 19th Century, during a time that's often referred to by Historians as "The Great Binge", when the entire Population seemed to spend the entire day getting whacked out on something or other......coincidence?.........possibly.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The phrase "High Tea" seems to have become popular in the 19th Century, during a time that's often referred to by Historians as "The Great Binge", when the entire Population seemed to spend the entire day getting whacked out on something or other......coincidence?.........possibly.
What time is High Tea traditionally served? The name would lead one to believe it would be at noon, but that makes too much sense. Besides, Spotted Dick is nooner fare.

kskboys

Reaction score
Matronly with a corset that's too tight? That conjure up the kind of nekkybum pics you want? Not me, not saying I wouldn't comfort the old bird but it would have to be dark and both of us blindfolded...me twice.
Another coupla drinks and she be fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!