New member here!

DezTroy97

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

First day on the site and, boy, what a day to join. A little bit about me is that I am in my mid 20s and have been a Cowboys fan since 2007. First year was 13-3 Mexico trip year, so I was prepared early on for what to expect the next 16 years and counting.

My favorite player ever is probably DeMarcus Ware, though I think Dak will earn that top spot when it's all said and done. My favorite Cowboy memory was the win over Pittsburgh in 2016, with Joe Buck yelling, "Elliott!" as Zeke scored the game-winning TD. The only time I've been brought to tears was the Dez no-catch game.

Look forward to being a part of this site for many years to come!!

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Do you have two M16's that you got from a place on midgard called Texas? We know it's you Skurge...just admit it.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hey everyone!

First day on the site and, boy, what a day to join. A little bit about me is that I am in my mid 20s and have been a Cowboys fan since 2007. First year was 13-3 Mexico trip year, so I was prepared early on for what to expect the next 16 years and counting.

My favorite player ever is probably DeMarcus Ware, though I think Dak will earn that top spot when it's all said and done. My favorite Cowboy memory was the win over Pittsburgh in 2016, with Joe Buck yelling, "Elliott!" as Zeke scored the game-winning TD. The only time I've been brought to tears was the Dez no-catch game.

Look forward to being a part of this site for many years to come!!
I commend you for becoming a fan when there was little hope, and sticking with us! Welcome to the board, DezTroy97! Wait, do you wanna destroy #97???

DezTroy97

Reaction score
I commend you for becoming a fan when there was little hope, and sticking with us! Welcome to the board, DezTroy97! Wait, do you wanna destroy #97???

Hahaha,

The name is a reference to a Marvel movie "Thor: Ragnarok." In it, a character goes to Earth to get machine guns and it's in Texas, so he names the guns "Dez" and "Troy." Fun little nod to us Cowboys fan.

And 97 is my birth year, so I had to throw in that to show it's been only misery for me in my lifetime lol.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hahaha,

The name is a reference to a Marvel movie "Thor: Ragnarok." In it, a character goes to Earth to get machine guns and it's in Texas, so he names the guns "Dez" and "Troy." Fun little nod to us Cowboys fan.

And 97 is my birth year, so I had to throw in that to show it's been only misery for me in my lifetime lol.
Wow, I forgot about that part of Ragnarok.