New Member Introduction

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Hey G, how goes the search for ES?
I reached out to my friends I had from the old sight. ES and I only chatted via PM, so it's a waiting game.
My gut, if I know ES is that he'll be here. I could set up a landing zone thread.

Londonboy

Reaction score
I reached out to my friends I had from the old sight. ES and I only chatted via PM, so it's a waiting game.
My gut, if I know ES is that he'll be here. I could set up a landing zone thread.
Can't You issue an APB or something?
If You need an incentive, I hear He's loaded with donuts, Jam ones (strawberry raspberry, blueberry), ring ones, glazed ones, custard ones, chocolate ones, a veritable cornucopia of doughy sugary goodness.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
If You need an incentive, I hear He's loaded with donuts, Jam ones (strawberry raspberry, blueberry), ring ones, glazed ones, custard ones, chocolate ones, a veritable cornucopia of doughy sugary goodness.
I mean, I get your point but that could describe literally dozens of DC.com fans.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
G is a firefighter, not a cop.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
An old woman.
Shocked-Dog.gif