BoyzFan

Reaction score
Hi. I just joined and my mom told me to post a hello message. She said this was a good place to learn more about football and the Cowboys. She is a really really big fan of the Cowboys. She told me to say hi to Chad and Uncle Hos. I'm just learning the insides of football so I will try to not sound stupid, ok?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
BoyzFan said:
Hi. I just joined and my mom told me to post a hello message. She said this was a good place to learn more about football and the Cowboys. She is a really really big fan of the Cowboys. She told me to say hi to Chad and Uncle Hos. I'm just learning the insides of football so I will try to not sound stupid, ok?

Welcome to the board BoyzFan. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
BoyzFan said:

Well hello Erik...

This is Princess' son and one smart kid... :welcome:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Princess is your mom??? Coooooolllll!!!!!!

:welcome:

Don't worry about trying not to sound stupid. I do it all the time, ask Chad (aka tizzleblue).:D

Doomsday101

Reaction score
BoyzFan said:

Welcome aboard. Don't worry about sounding stupid we all do from time to time. LOL

BoyzFan

Reaction score
trickblue said:
Well hello Erik...

This is Princess' son and one smart kid... :welcome:

Hi Chad. You figured out who I was really quick. Mom said people are cool here and she didn't care if I became a member.

conner01

Reaction score
welcome!!

classes begin as soon as we all sober up from this weekends celebrations.lol

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Aww man...so much for spreading that false rumor TB told me to do...

Welcome...

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
Welcome to the board. Just watch out for posters with only 4 letters in their username and you will be set. :D

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. I'm sure your mom has warned you about the zoo that is the political zone. I would stay away. Great to have you here. Your mom is a very classy gal.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Tio said:
Aww man...so much for spreading that false rumor TB told me to do...

Welcome...

Erik... meet Chachi...

chachi3er.jpg