Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
How old are you, Erik?

We have cbz all the way down to you, so I'm wondering what the age spread on this board is.

Perhaps you'll be writing for the Dallas Cowboys in a couple of years. (sorry Chad)

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
*best Joe Pesci voice* I'm funny? Funny how? The way I talk? Like a clown?

:)

If you want a good picture for your signature, you probably don't want Chad to make it. :)

Hey....good game plan to announce to over 3000 people that you are planning on going on line behind your mom's back at the library.

Just watched that again last night. Classic tape. "Here's the funny thing....The guy last week asked me to christen his kid......Ya for seven G's, I charge!"

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
thats7 said:
Just watched that again last night. Classic tape. "Here's the funny thing....The guy last week asked me to christen his kid......Ya for seven G's, I charge!"

suppactor-goodfellas.jpg

That movie is based on a true story...all that stuff happened, right here on lovely Long Island. :)

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
BoyzFan said:
modfather that is funny. Mom told me about you. She says you are funny. She says that you or Chad will make me a picture like hers if I like it here. She told me a lot about the people that hang out here. She said she will disconnect me if I tell jokes about her with Chad, Juke99, Uncle Hos and someone she calls BP. She is kidding I think but she can't stop me if I'm at the library. :)

Don't push your luck Erik. I'm all knowing and have spies here.

:welcome: to the board, behave and like I tell all the newbies... watch out for BP, Juke, Hos, Tio, Cajun and a few others. Oh and don't feed the winky. And I don't have to warn you about Chad... you already know better there.

Have fun and listen. You'll learn alot here.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Princess said:
Don't push your luck Erik. I'm all knowing and have spies here.

:welcome: to the board, behave and like I tell all the newbies... watch out for BP, Juke, Hos, Tio, Cajun and a few others. Oh and don't feed the winky. And I don't have to warn you about Chad... you already know better there.

Have fun and listen. You'll learn alot here.

Lucky kid indeed. First he's got you as a mom...and now he's got the rest of us.

:D

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Lucky kid indeed. First he's got you as a mom...and now he's got the rest of us.

yes he is lucky. He'll get to learn football from the best group of people.

I guess I should have added something like...

Ok everyone.. this is my boy. Yes, my real son. He's a really good kid and wants to learn about football. Treat him with the same respect and courtesy that you treat me with.. ok, better than I get. :grin2:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Juke99 said:

Brown noser.... :D

Welcome Boyzfan, as we tell all noobs, watch out for anyone named Winiki....

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Brown noser.... :D

Welcome Boyzfan, as we tell all noobs, watch out for anyone named Winiki....

Eat yer heart out. :)

...and steer clear of anyone offering "Pea Salad".... :eek:

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
BoyzFan said:
Hi. I just joined and my mom told me to post a hello message. She said this was a good place to learn more about football and the Cowboys. She is a really really big fan of the Cowboys. She told me to say hi to Chad and Uncle Hos. I'm just learning the insides of football so I will try to not sound stupid, ok?

:welcome: http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v194/dmxinsd/trolls.gif and the first thing you need to know is that the
redskinflag.gif
:beer2:

BoyzFan

Reaction score
jacs said:
:welcome: http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v194/dmxinsd/trolls.gif and the first thing you need to know is that the
redskinflag.gif
:beer2:

Obviously. I was born knowing that the Commanders suck. It was the first thing my mom taught me. They even suck on ESPN 2K5 for PS2. My Cowboys beat them 46-0.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
BoyzFan said:
My mom has 21 yrs on you. Who's your momma? :D

Oh ****, I just got owned by a pre-pubescent teen.... :( :D

Ill bet momma appreciataes that, might has well take a megaphone to the west end, turn it to full blast and yell "MY MOM IS 40" ;)