CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
How old are you again CP? *ducks*

No reason to duck. I don't have a problem with being 41 and looking every bit of 33. :sshhh:

Now excuse me while I go hunt down my son..... :eekmouse: :a-team:

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Hi Erik. Thanks a lot for joining, you are singlehandedly guaranteeing that I will get a PM from the mods/Reality to change my name and avater. Out of respect for yo momma, I will not tell you what I really think of this.

"Ahm impenetwible, mah deefenth ith impwegnible. I'm gonna eat youh haut, I'm gonna eat youh childwen. I'm gonna hit you tho haud I tuth yooah bwain!"

Mike01.JPG

Oh....and :welcome:

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
BoyzFan said:
Obviously. I was born knowing that the Commanders suck. It was the first thing my mom taught me. They even suck on ESPN 2K5 for PS2. My Cowboys beat them 46-0.

nice http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v194/dmxinsd/buttrock.gif

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
Hi Erik. Thanks a lot for joining, you are singlehandedly guaranteeing that I will get a PM from the mods/Reality to change my name and avater. Out of respect for yo momma, I will not tell you what I really think of this.

No reason for a name change. He's a Dale Earnhardt Jr fan and has Budweiser all over his bedroom. He's young but not naive enough to let a username or pic sway him

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Princess said:
No reason for a name change. He's a Dale Earnhardt Jr fan and has Budweiser all over his bedroom. He's young but not naive enough to let a username or pic sway him

....nascar? nononono. This won't do.

Let me hang out with him a few days....we'll talk football, drink whisky, and I'll learn him that Nascar is simply unacceptable....

That being said, Budweiser is acceptable decor in any house.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
....nascar? nononono. This won't do.

Let me hang out with him a few days....we'll talk football, drink whisky, and I'll learn him that Nascar is simply unacceptable....

That being said, Budweiser is acceptable decor in any house.

Would it be acceptable if he became a fan with the new team Roger and Troy are starting up in 2006? :D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
BoyzFan said:
Hi. I just joined and my mom told me to post a hello message. She said this was a good place to learn more about football and the Cowboys. She is a really really big fan of the Cowboys. She told me to say hi to Chad and Uncle Hos. I'm just learning the insides of football so I will try to not sound stupid, ok?
Hello to my nephew Erik. Nice to see you posting here. :welcome: to the forum. Stop playing soccer and focus on an American sport, football. Just kidding.

If you need anything, give me a shout in a PM and I'll try and help you out.

If you want a custom title let me know.

If you want a signature picture or a nice avatar let Trick, Juke, or BrainPaint know. If they won't help you, let me know again.

:spanking:

Just kidding again.

Enjoy it here. Looking forward to helping you learn more about loving this team and game.