CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hoot man, gather MacGregor and the clan and let's toss a few at the pub. We'll have a plate of haggis nachos, quaff enough single malt to have a kilt exchange right there in the pub and chase the bonnie lasses all night long.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Welcome @ScottishNFLFan. Here's hoping you get to see the splendor that is the Dallas Cowboys in person. Also hoping you miss the kilt swap Coach is planning. It won't be easy though, he's always where you least expect him to be.
I look amazing in a kilt...

I remember, ages ago, I worked a phone kiosk in a Costco in Austin.
There was this guy that was totally in love with this older woman who worked the door count.
He would show up in full Scottish regalia and play bagpipes to her.
She would get embarrassed (she was a widower) and go do her shelf counts inside and he would come in and kind of follow her!
Playing those bagpipes...
That ish would echo and resonate through the whole warehouse, lol.

I loved it.

Xelda

Reaction score
I look amazing in a kilt...

I remember, ages ago, I worked a phone kiosk in a Costco in Austin.
There was this guy that was totally in love with this older woman who worked the door count.
He would show up in full Scottish regalia and play bagpipes to her.
She would get embarrassed (she was a widower) and go do her shelf counts inside and he would come in and kind of follow her!
Playing those bagpipes...
That ish would echo and resonate through the whole warehouse, lol.

I loved it.
WOW! That had to be humiliating. She probably heard bag pipes in her nightmares. On your end though, that's hilarious!

Corso

Reaction score
WOW! That had to be humiliating. She probably heard bag pipes in her nightmares. On your end though, that's hilarious!
You know, he was being genuine, but she was, as you say, embarrassed.
He didn't get it.

Human interactions and their reasons behind them are so interesting.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hi all,
New member hoping dates coincide to take in my first Cowboys match this year!

Over in Dallas for a week so here’s hoping the Cowboys are at home!
Welcome to the forum... visited Scotland last fall for the first time in many years. We were blessed with wonderful weather, good friends and some spectacular single malt in Dufftown

Corso

Reaction score

watch

ScottishNFLFan

Reaction score
All I can do is toss them out and hope for the best.
I hope all this wonderful conversation that this thread doesn't deserve get's old boy OP's: @ScottishNFLFan 's attention.
It certainly has!!

And thanks all for the welcome, although I have to say I have never had Haggis covered Nacho’s! Would give it a try though

As for the Kilt swap, I would need to see what was being put up before agreeing to that, due to other sporting allegiance if there’s any green on it I’m out!

Londonboy

Reaction score
It certainly has!!

And thanks all for the welcome, although I have to say I have never had Haggis covered Nacho’s! Would give it a try though

As for the Kilt swap, I would need to see what was being put up before agreeing to that, due to other sporting allegiance if there’s any green on it I’m out!
Gers fan?