ScottishNFLFan

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the roof will definitely be shut for the Giants fixture?

Can’t wait for the game....The 40 degree heat however is a different story!

ScottishNFLFan

Reaction score
Sorry for taking several months to get back round to this!

Just wanted to say a thank you to everyone for the advice and the Cowboys fans who made the day so enjoyable. Can honestly say after seeing the team on week 1 I thought the Cowboys could win the Super Bowl...

Special thanks to the family we were beside in section 329 who were fantastic and went out there way to include us in the celebrations.

Me and Mrs ScottishNFLfan are going to attempt to visit all 30 stadiums as of next season and still a long way to go with 26 left however we’ve both agreed the only one we’re desperate to return to is the AT&T.

Here’s hoping the Cowboys can get back to where they belong next season!

Xelda

Reaction score
Sorry for taking several months to get back round to this!

Just wanted to say a thank you to everyone for the advice and the Cowboys fans who made the day so enjoyable. Can honestly say after seeing the team on week 1 I thought the Cowboys could win the Super Bowl...

Special thanks to the family we were beside in section 329 who were fantastic and went out there way to include us in the celebrations.

Me and Mrs ScottishNFLfan are going to attempt to visit all 30 stadiums as of next season and still a long way to go with 26 left however we’ve both agreed the only one we’re desperate to return to is the AT&T.

Here’s hoping the Cowboys can get back to where they belong next season!
I do declare, you Scottish people know how to talk purty!