New member!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Looks like Pigs in Blankets only six of them are sharing the bed. Pretty kinky for the Brits and their Puritan ways. We make our sausages sleep in their own little beds here.
I read an article once, probably 10 years ago, that the Brits are among the most sexually active and kinky people on Earth. Maybe the kinkiness is due to them not wanting to look each other in the face, I don't know...but it was still surprising to me. (J/K Londy..........but only if you read this.)

Londonboy

Reaction score
I read an article once, probably 10 years ago, that the Brits are among the most sexually active and kinky people on Earth. Maybe the kinkiness is due to them not wanting to look each other in the face, I don't know...but it was still surprising to me. (J/K Londy..........but only if you read this.)
We're not kinky, the rest of the World is timid.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh I know but I've got to keep the myth of stiff upper lips, bad teeth and food alive for BBIC.