New Mock Draft, why not (LONG)

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2482722 said:
If a play doesn't require to be double teamed they won't double team him.

LOL
There's 5 O-lineman and THEE down lineman in a 3-4, he's gonna be getting double teamed basically EVERY DOWN, not cause he's Ratliff, cause he's the N.T. in the 3-4, whoever is a N.T. in the 3-4 gets constant double teams.

He's enough of a force one on one that he needs to be doubled teamed. Any other way you try to spin it is simply BS.

I'm not spinning anything, I'm just explaining football 101 to you!
The N.T. gets constant double teams in a 3-4, that's how the 3-4 works, so if we plugged in someone else as the N.T. and moved Ratliff to D.E.'. he'd see less double teams, and if they choose to doule him as a D.E. it will only help out the rest of the line, but the N.T. in a 3-4 gets constant double teams whether they're the best player in the league or my grandmother, that's just how the 3-4 works, the N.T. gets constant double teams, GET IT?
So if Ratliff is getting this many sacks getting constant double and sometimes triple teamed with all the congestion in the middle as a N.T. when his PRIMARY responsibility is stuffing the run, IMAGINE how many sacks he'll get without so many double teams and without having to constantly play the run 1st as a R.D.E.!

Hence the reason why I'll bet ANYONE ANY AMOUNT he will not be our N.T. next year and our #1 offseason priority will be to grab a big N.T. or TWO!

But of course I know you don't know that you will get more sacks as a D.E. then a N.T., but then again you thought it was basically IMPOSSIBLE to get 12-15 sacks as a 3-4 D.E. when a 3-4 D.E. once got 19 sacks, so why am I not surprised you need me to explain everything to you!

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2482871 said:
LOL
There's 5 O-lineman and THEE down lineman in a 3-4, he's gonna be getting double teamed basically EVERY DOWN, not cause he's Ratliff, cause he's the N.T. in the 3-4, whoever is a N.T. in the 3-4 gets constant double teams.

I'm not spinning anything, I'm just explaining football 101 to you!
The N.T. gets constant double teams in a 3-4, that's how the 3-4 works, so if we plugged in someone else as the N.T. and moved Ratliff to D.E.'. he'd see less double teams, and if they choose to doule him as a D.E. it will only help out the rest of the line, but the N.T. in a 3-4 gets constant double teams whether they're the best player in the league or my grandmother, that's just how the 3-4 works, the N.T. gets constant double teams, GET IT?
So if Ratliff is getting this many sacks getting constant double and sometimes triple teamed with all the congestion in the middle as a N.T. when his PRIMARY responsibility is stuffing the run, IMAGINE how many sacks he'll get without so many double teams and without having to constantly play the run 1st as a R.D.E.!

Hence the reason why I'll bet ANYONE ANY AMOUNT he will not be our N.T. next year and our #1 offseason priority will be to grab a big N.T. or TWO!

But of course I know you don't know that you will get more sacks as a D.E. then a N.T., but then again you thought it was basically IMPOSSIBLE to get 12-15 sacks as a 3-4 D.E. when a 3-4 D.E. once got 19 sacks, so why am I not surprised you need me to explain everything to you!
They don't have to double just because we are in a 3-4 defense. The Lineman would/should go to the next level but whatever keep on spouting that nonsense.

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2482930 said:
They don't have to double just because we are in a 3-4 defense. The Lineman would/should go to the next level but whatever keep on spouting that nonsense.

That's the JOB of a 3-4 N.T. to take on double teams to fre up the L.B.'s, MY GOD!

I knwo you're a little kid and are green behind the ears, but geez, Learn SOMETHING about what you're talkin about before you speak!

am I still spouting nonsense about a 3-4 D.E. being able to get 12-15 sacks?
Considering a 3-4 D.E. once had 19 in one season?
:lmao2:

dmoore

Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2482952 said:
Prove this to me.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2482952 said:
That's the JOB of a 3-4 N.T. to take on double teams to fre up the L.B.'s, MY GOD!

I knwo you're a little kid and are green behind the ears, but geez, Learn SOMETHING about what you're talkin about before you speak!

The job of the NT is to take on double. The offense doesn't have to double team them. If he's not disruptive enough there's no point to double team him.

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
Since you never bothered to make a simple google search on what 3-4 D.E. had 15 sacks one year and 19 another, it was BRUCE SMITH playing R.D.E. in a 3-4 defense!

So YES 12-15 sacks IS POSSIBLE for a D.E. in a 3-4 defense! LOL

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2486090 said:
Since you never bothered to make a simple google search on what 3-4 D.E. had 15 sacks one year and 19 another, it was BRUCE SMITH playing R.D.E. in a 3-4 defense!

So YES 12-15 sacks IS POSSIBLE for a D.E. in a 3-4 defense! LOL

:rolleyes:

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2486714 said:

Is that your way of saygin I SCREWED UP and I WAS WRONG and had NO CLUE what I was talkin about???

Be a MAN Next time and just ADMIT you were wrong and had no clue!

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
ThatsmyQB;2486726 said:
Is that your way of saygin I SCREWED UP and I WAS WRONG and had NO CLUE what I was talkin about???

Be a MAN Next time and just ADMIT you were wrong and had no clue!

Now thats you citing one of the greatest pass rusher ever and considering his results as something that's easily obtainable or being able to be duplicated when the freakish numbers he put has not been duplicated and will not or never be duplicated. But touche you find one DE that pump 19 sacks in a 3-4 good job.

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2487189 said:
Now thats you citing one of the greatest pass rusher ever and considering his results as something that's easily obtainable or being able to be duplicated when the freakish numbers he put has not been duplicated and will not or never be duplicated. But touche you find one DE that pump 19 sacks in a 3-4 good job.

NO ******!!!!!

You said and I QUOTE " is it even possible for a 3-4 D.E. to get 12-15 sacks?"
UH DUH, you are STUCK ON STUPID!
:lmao2: :lmao: :laugh1: :laugh1: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2:

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
Hey , did any of you guys notice that Jay Ratliff OUR NT made the Pro-Bowl ? I wouldn't have thought he could do it since he can't hold up against the run and all . :rolleyes:

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
JIMMYBUFFETT;2500106 said:
Hey , did any of you guys notice that Jay Ratliff OUR NT made the Pro-Bowl ? I wouldn't have thought he could do it since he can't hold up against the run and all . :rolleyes:

He made pro-bowl for his sacks and the pressure he gets up the middle, NOT for his run stuffing abilities.
He made the pro-bowl cause he leads our team in Q.B. pressures and is tied for 2nd in sacks, but his run stuffing ability is NOT THE REASON he made the pro-bowl!

You know you CAN Make the pro-bowl and not be able to stuff the run as good as another big N.T. you know.
What's next, you're gonna say Deion was a GREAT TACKLER, I mean, he made the pro-bowl, so he must be a great tackler, right?
That's the same logic you just used!

If you watch ESPN or NFL network when they do NFC matchups week in and week out, they consistently show Ratliff getting pushed BACKWARDS on running plays when double teamed, and that's not what you want from your N.T., he made the pro-bowl cause he's a great pass rusher and creates havok, but is not that good against the run in the middle of our D-line, HENCE our #1 offseason goal is to get a N.T. and move Ratliff to D.E.!