Game Day New Orleans Saints at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

J_Allen

Reaction score
We've got to score touchdowns on defense if we expect to get anything more than field goals. McCarthy doesn't know how to score touchdowns.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
People asking about why Thomas is back there returning kicks yet the saints have their 2nd string qb returning

McKDaddy

Reaction score
2 throws, if on target would have been touchdowns. Hello?
Doesn't show up in the stats, does it
Can't be true as he's the most accurate QB the world has ever known. As I'm sure you'll be told repeatedly .... soon.

Sydla

Reaction score
This is one of those games where the D is dreadful that the homers will use it to absolve Dak of the mistakes he made.

But that first down miss to Elliott was a big screw up.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
Dak doesn’t do anything special. He’s just your average NFL QB…..
He’s not good or bad. He’s just very average.
Average? No. I would be hard pressed to call someone who was second in the mvp count average. But I will say he isn't superman. So don't expect him to side throw some ridiculous plays we haven't seen before like Mahomes. Only Lamar and Mahomes can really do that honestly

just_catch_it

Reaction score
So you’re saying we may see NFL history today? Not just franchise history??

That’s awesome
Its plausible the Saints score 10 Tds today. They are half way there. Our D might be the worse in the NFL

Mannix

Reaction score
I'm thinking Mike Zimmer is wishing about now that his eyesight would start failing him again.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Release Parsons
No we need to trade him to an AFC team. I'll take a first and a second or two first. Whatever somebody's willing to give up. If it's a top 10 pick I'll just take a first. But he gets neutralized every game almost and if we're not going to do anything about the refs not calling holding then he might as well not even be here.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Because Dak scrambled into the tackle. He had a pocket and no one was open.
They HAVE to roll him out. Our Defense needs stops. Quit using Parsons to just rush the qb. Teams have figured it out and run away or through him. Watch him stop rushing and watch the ball go next to and by him. Put him on the player. On the ball. Rush the passer on passing downs..

Status
Not open for further replies.