Game Day New Orleans Saints at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

glimmerman

Reaction score
That’s all on Dak. A little bit of hope. Gone. Game over. But that we were going to stop anything anyways but that just looks ugly. Done deal. Enjoy your paycheck Dak.

DannyWestwood

Reaction score
I don't know how else to say this. I have never been so miserable as a Cowboys fan. Not even in the 5-11 years when I was little. At least I had hope then. What's there to hope for with this franchise anymore?
I purchased tickets for my dad and me to see the Cowboys play the Cardinals at ASU Sun Devil Stadium 2 (and maybe 3) years in a row and we lost those games to terrible Cards teams. That was lower than any point in the last 10 years.

75boyz

Reaction score
Well,
On a positive note...
Brandon Aubry will most likely lead the NFL in scoring this year.
So there's that.

What?
That's good, right?
LOL

Cowboys!

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak Prescott, you are not a smart man. If you were a smart man, you would have played out your contact and become a free agent and escaped this miserable hell hole known as the Dallas Cowboys fandom! These people deserve to lose every game that their team competes in. You could have been the modern day Babe Ruth had you left this snake pit and found refuge with the Pittsburg Steelers. Hell the Steelers win games despite having no quarterback!

You had your chance Dak. Hope the baby enjoys JJ money.
The dakazoids and their spin…. Staring down Lamb and another easy pick., that’s Dak for you..

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Hey Jerry! You enjoying this you jerk? Of course you are! You're worth $10 bil!! I'm not! I'm completely miserable! But then you like that don't you? You throw us to your friend SAS to get bullied while you make money! I'm sick of this!!!! It hurts to see us play like this! It hurts to get bullied and to be told that you're worthless because you choose to pull for the Cowboys over 31 other teams! And for what reward? What have I ever had the pleasure to see? Where's the fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.