Game Day New Orleans Saints at Dallas Cowboys | 2nd Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Yeah you missed the Jimmy team, and his culture. Screw up... sit you on the bench, or you were finding a new team. League has changed... players aren't held accountable for anything.
You might hurt their feelings or something.

Yeah, all I know is failure with this team, and I'm never going to see anything different with them.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So, I believe this game is over, so why are we going for 4th down on our own 11 yard line? I mean, I get it, but, now we're about to give Saints another TD. smdh

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
People will blame Dak but the offensive playcalls are a joke. Go watch a good offense and how they scheme it up and then watch ours and everything is contested.
Dak could of scored 90 and we lose by 1...It would be Dak's fault. You can't take these type fans seriously...

glimmerman

Reaction score
This team deserves it. Bad play calling. Bad execution.You could have used the seam down the middle or anything other than throwing it up knowing that the refs will NEVER throw a flag for Pi. But they didn’t need to. Lamb is obviously injured. This game showed us who we are. Under talented. They got exposed worse than I thought they were.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Dak has not been great and losing ferguson hurt, but when the defense has given up 6 td’s it don’t matter who the QB is folks
Nope. It was about as poor a defensive performance as we should expect to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.