RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Zoe Saldana was very memorable to me. :p

always....
zoe-saldana_500_658_90.jpg

rynochop

Reaction score
It would not surprise me if the new Sith overpowers and destroys Luke in this new series.

Yeah, I read somewhere he.s supposedly already shooting for the next episode, but who knows. They gotta work them out somehow, Ford is really looking old.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
Yeah, I read somewhere he.s supposedly already shooting for the next episode, but who knows. They gotta work them out somehow, Ford is really looking old.

I thought he looked better than what I would expect at 73.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I thought he looked better than what I would expect at 73.

I'm an Indiana Jones junkie, but I kind of wish they hadn't made Kingdom of the Crystal Skull just for the fact that they played him as he always was, (action hero) but he clearly was too old to do it well enough. You know, the movie still wasn't too bad if you take it for what it was. It was just kind of difficult to watch when he looked like he was going to break a hip every time he did a stunt. hah

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
At the end of the trailer, they show a fight between Kylo Ren and Finn. There's a shot at 1:24 of Kylo Ren holding 2 lightsabers. Finn probably loses that fight, but lives. Since people that lose lightsaber fights tend to lose hands, that could still be Finn with the robotic hand at 1:40.

Or, it could be Luke. :)

But R2D2 is Luke's buddy, goes with him everywhere. Think it's Luke.

DanteEXT

Reaction score
I'm an Indiana Jones junkie, but I kind of wish they hadn't made Kingdom of the Crystal Skull just for the fact that they played him as he always was, (action hero) but he clearly was too old to do it well enough. You know, the movie still wasn't too bad if you take it for what it was. It was just kind of difficult to watch when he looked like he was going to break a hip every time he did a stunt. hah

Love those movies. Crystal Skull had it's issues. Some really unbelievable setpieces. And was missing that sense of... oh, maybe discovery is what I am looking for. That being said I still enjoyed it and have watched it multiple times.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Love those movies. Crystal Skull had it's issues. Some really unbelievable setpieces. And was missing that sense of... oh, maybe discovery is what I am looking for. That being said I still enjoyed it and have watched it multiple times.

Even the part where Kate Blanchet and her cronies go under the water, than seconds later they are dry? lol.

khurt

Reaction score
But R2D2 is Luke's buddy, goes with him everywhere. Think it's Luke.

Probably. Everyone is assuming that it's Luke. It could also be that R2 is leading Finn to Luke on some remote (Dagobah-like) planet. Just speculation. It's nice that the trailer didn't give away the whole movie.

Star Wars VII: The Search for Luke

BigDGarciaFan

Reaction score
December 18 will be the second most important night of the month of december, behind christmas day.

in honor of this special night, we all must do one thing, we cannot go to nightclubs and bars to do any type of drinking or partying. why? cause is the night we celebrate everything star wars.

we must make this day and the days after its premier "pure and dry". new years eve, you can party, but on force awakens premier night and beyond, no drinking, partying, dancing to techno music.

we need to abolish our knowledge for various beer and booze brands and make room for as much star wars knowledge as possible. that means no bud light, miller lite, dos equis, jack daniel's, etc. we know everything star wars, we know about luke, leia, han solo, r2d2, and so on.

we all can do this. long live the force, abolish the booze.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Chances are, I won't see it until the rush dies down. I hate large crowds and I hate when people are sitting right next to me and I don't know them.

I will pick up the DVD when it finally comes out 10 years after the fact haha.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Chances are, I won't see it until the rush dies down. I hate large crowds and I hate when people are sitting right next to me and I don't know them.

I will pick up the DVD when it finally comes out 10 years after the fact haha.

so like march or april. You have the launch rush which should last til end of Jan then "all the people waiting for the launch rush to die down" rush :D

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
so like march or april. You have the launch rush which should last til end of Jan then "all the people waiting for the launch rush to die down" rush :D

My buddy has Plex and usenet. Chances are I may see it before it's actually released! lol