New Video of Roy's hit on Coles with a new angle...

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Someone needs to post this over on ExtremeSkins.com. They're still having a fit over this hit.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Encore said:
Thanks.

When you slowed it down.. you can tell that his helmet hit the facemask of Coles.
agreed...he led with the shoulder, but it was a helmit to helmit hit, and frankly, while I loved seeing coles laid out, it's a little scary to see his head snap back like it does in this video.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
YOu know what? Let's just put dresses on these guys and give them flags to use. My God, Can you imagine guys like Randy WHite or Jack Lambert in this day and age? THey would be useless. THe league is run by a bunch of wimps.

ravidubey

Reaction score
AdamJT13 said:
It doesn't matter whether it was intentional or not when it's a defenseless player.

I think it's borderline since Coles feet touched as Williams arrived. Since no PF was called, I think they should have left it alone.

Monte51Coleman

Respected Opponent
Reaction score
ravidubey said:
I think it's borderline since Coles feet touched as Williams arrived. Since no PF was called, I think they should have left it alone.

Being that Gene Washington was a receiver it seems to me that a respected ex-defensive player in the league should be teamed up with him to consult on these decisions. Roy does play for the big hit but so do most of the safetys in college and pro ball.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Monte51Coleman said:
Being that Gene Washington was a receiver it seems to me that a respected ex-defensive player in the league should be teamed up with him to consult on these decisions. Roy does play for the big hit but so do most of the safetys in college and pro ball.
I for one, love the big hits, and not just those delivered by Cowboys players. In my mind, Ronnie Lott is one of the top 5 players of all time. He changed the way teams played offense because he could eb so devestating. Trying to take that away is just sad.

p1_

Reaction score
numnuts23 said:
Someone needs to post this over on ExtremeSkins.com. They're still having a fit over this hit.

and Laverne is still hearing footsteps I'm sure.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Monte51Coleman said:
you know, you're right... i wonder what jack tatum is doing these days?