New York Giants and nose tackle Damon Harrison (341 pounds)

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
vs connor williams today. We could be in for a long day again.
Every QB hate's pressure straight up in their face from the guard position.
Don't understand why the coach don't play a vet guy that we have signed that is stronger. Is Cameron Fleming injured?

Connor Williams was tossed around last week. Harrison is a big strong Man. Dak may be running around again today.

Pretty sure we can use a FB to help out or a TE.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Who the F cares? They have NO pass rush, especially with Olive out.

Because it’s not just about the pass rush. The Cowboys need running lanes (and yards) for Zeke on first down to be successful.

Despite all the threads last week about Dak, this is the same offense that was run in 2016.

The problem last week was that the first three drives started with 2nd and 3rd and long. This team is built for Zeke to gain 5 to 6 yards on first down and set up easy conversions for Dak on 2nd and 3rd down. If these big DTs bull rush our young 280lb TE (I’m sorry, I meant to say GUARD), Zeke doesn’t get those yards and Dak ends up in 2nd and 3rd and long.

THIS is the most serious problem the team has right now. Not TE. Not WR. And certainly not safety.

Verdict

Reaction score
Because it’s not just about the pass rush. The Cowboys need running lanes (and yards) for Zeke on first down to be successful.

Despite all the threads last week about Dak, this is the same offense that was run in 2016.

The problem last week was that the first three drives started with 2nd and 3rd and long. This team is built for Zeke to gain 5 to 6 yards on first down and set up easy conversions for Dak on 2nd and 3rd down. If these big DTs bull rush our young 280lb TE (I’m sorry, I meant to say GUARD), Zeke doesn’t get those yards and Dak ends up in 2nd and 3rd and long.

THIS is the most serious problem the team has right now. Not TE. Not WR. And certainly not safety.

That's reality.

jnday

Reaction score
Great post. Pretty much my feelings also. People that think there is good man be adjustments this week are crazy. The staff is leaving Williams out to dry and he will go against the biggest DT on the team every week. They should put Collins over there but they won’t. Linehan is going to abandon the run again. JG is gonna stand there and clap no matter what.
There is a good reason why Collins is not playing the LG position. He was inconsistent to say the least. He would get one pancake block and he would whiff on the next five blocks.

JayFord

Reaction score
I got an idea.....when you blitz send 2 men at ereck flowers side

glimmerman

Reaction score
There is a good reason why Collins is not playing the LG position. He was inconsistent to say the least. He would get one pancake block and he would whiff on the next five blocks.
That’s a shame. Would love to shore up Daks blindside. Williams is going to get pushed back tonight for sure.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
What is the over under on how many times Williams gets pushed backwards 3 yards or more? I am going to say 12 times. So, I am guessing he will get pushed backwards 3 yards or more 15 times so I am taking the over.

aria

Reaction score

I agree but they have no true pass rushers and Ogletree is one of the worst LB’ers against the pass. He’s decent at stopping the run but he should be torched with short yardage passes that have the potential to be huge gains.

That’s in Daks wheelhouse.

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
And what makes me sick is that we could have had Snacks instead of Craw for basically the same price.
Marrinelli said NO thanks. He is much too powerful and dominant as a run stuffing DT for me. Let's go with lighter, smaller guys who get their butts handed to them consistently in the run game for the occasional sack they might get.

Yep, good ole lost his mind Marrinelli.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Snacks has given us problems BUT we don’t have JPP or Vernon to focus on either, Who ever is blocking Harrison will get a lot of help this game. There linebackers aren’t too good either, we could in fact have s huge day in the run game

If they decide to run and not abandoned the run like they always do.

aria

Reaction score
Jason Garrett or Scott Linehan is that you?
Their O line sucks. I expect a couple big plays by Odiva but if they have consistent successful drives then I can’t even explain how po’d and surprised I’ll be. I get pissed off just thinking about it. Even though it’s a division rivalry, that doesn’t make their talentless O line better.

aria

Reaction score
You might want to care! Harrison might just steam roll Conor on every play, including pass plays!
I wouldn’t be surprised but overall their O line is much worse than ours and our D line is better than theirs. Harrison is good at stuffing the run but that’s one player and they have no true pass rushers.