New York Giants and nose tackle Damon Harrison (341 pounds)

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And what makes me sick is that we could have had Snacks instead of Craw for basically the same price.

If I could add 1 player to the Cowboys defense, I might choose him. He earns his money more than many players. It's really amazing to go through a game and just watch each of his snaps. He covers a lot of area in addition to being maybe the most powerful player in the NFL.

:banghead:

Kaiser

Reaction score
the only sad part today is if we lose and rest of us can put the season behind us already but we ll stil have the annoying ones saying "win this week and we re still in the playoffs."

What week of the season is it on your planet?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
hopefully we don't wear white tonight, it will look like Dak crapped his pants before half time.

aria

Reaction score
Double head scratcher:huh::huh: No soup for you:muttley:
Great episode.

Seriously though, they have no true pass rusher especially with Vernon out. Harrison is good at stopping the run but he’s not a pass rusher. He’s a bif, strong fat dude that plugs holes. Name me one player on their roster that gets after the QB. JPP in his prime was the last one I can think of. Cernon was so so

75boyz

Reaction score
Because it’s not just about the pass rush. The Cowboys need running lanes (and yards) for Zeke on first down to be successful.

Despite all the threads last week about Dak, this is the same offense that was run in 2016.

The problem last week was that the first three drives started with 2nd and 3rd and long. This team is built for Zeke to gain 5 to 6 yards on first down and set up easy conversions for Dak on 2nd and 3rd down. If these big DTs bull rush our young 280lb TE (I’m sorry, I meant to say GUARD), Zeke doesn’t get those yards and Dak ends up in 2nd and 3rd and long.

THIS is the most serious problem the team has right now. Not TE. Not WR. And certainly not safety.
Nice. Nailed it bro. And that rare occasion where the pass protection actually does hold up our beloved QB throws inaccurate ducks...depressing.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Great episode.

Seriously though, they have no true pass rusher especially with Vernon out. Harrison is good at stopping the run but he’s not a pass rusher. He’s a bif, strong fat dude that plugs holes. Name me one player on their roster that gets after the QB. JPP in his prime was the last one I can think of. Cernon was so so
By your own admission Harrison is a good run stopper and we are a run-first team. That in itself should generate some concern/care;)

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
He'll be fine, Williams will beat him with his quick feet and technique. :rolleyes:

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
If I could add 1 player to the Cowboys defense, I might choose him. He earns his money more than many players. It's really amazing to go through a game and just watch each of his snaps. He covers a lot of area in addition to being maybe the most powerful player in the NFL.

:banghead:

The old saying, " does not fit Rod's scheme or whatever that means ".

jnday

Reaction score
That’s a shame. Would love to shore up Daks blindside. Williams is going to get pushed back tonight for sure.
I expect Williams will improve every game. Once Frederick returns, he can help Williams a lot.

aria

Reaction score
By your own admission Harrison is a good run stopper and we are a run-first team. That in itself should generate some concern/care;)
Not really. Ogletree blows at coverage and it’s not like Harrison gets after the QB. Dak should have time to throw his short passes, assuming he hits his target.