Newman!! is back!! henry benched!!

Nexx

Reaction score
I almost cried after seeing our corners playing press coverage most of the night. so tired of seeing henry play 10 yards off.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
That play where Henry gave up a pass and then pointed at the receiver was horrible. The ball wasn't even caught and he was complaining. He should lose his job.

FCBarca

Reaction score
Newman was huge...Biggest moments in the game on D were split between Ratliff and Newman...He really did a great job, ultimately, on Moss.

31smackdown

Reaction score
Moss definitely pushed Newman in the back right before he jumped on the deep ball that Moss almost caught.. which is why it looked like he jumped early.. He was about to take one step back and jump up to knock it down but got pushed while stepping back and then ended up jumping to try to recover the space, but his momentum was changed at that point so it looked like he jumped early

DBoys

Reaction score
Well it's nice to see everyone realizing how much of a liability Henry is. Teams exploit him game after game.

I loved see the press and man to man tonight.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Newman played a very good game.

I hate to say it but I am pretty stoked that Wade finally grew a pair and benched Henry, he has been huge liability. Odd that whenever he is out of the game we dont constantly give up 10 yard outs or 40 yard bombs. He is just too dang slow.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
tyke1doe;2424092 said:
He wasn't all that. Besides, he's been gone four weeks in addition to the year he missed.

So we trust this guy again and then he screws up again.

I say we cut our losses. He can't be trusted, and we can't be held hostage to him.

The contract that he has kills him when he misses games. Pacman hasn't received a dime this last month. Believe me, he knows he won't be making this kind of coin anywhere else and the boy don't have cheap taste.

He's already rock bottom broke after everything he's put himself through, why do you think he had to borrow $ from his own bodyguards. Jerry is his book keeper making sure he keeps his bills paid and isn't out putting money where it will get him in trouble, i.e gambling. Jerry knows everything Pac does and buys.

Pac gets caught having an alcoholic beverage and he's toast, that's why he's in this program to teach him not even to have 1 drink, whether he really is an alcoholic or not. We benefit if Pac comes back. Pac knows he starves if he screws up 1 more time.

They know he's coming back because Pac is doing what he needs to do to get back. They have this guy in programs like you wouldn't believe and the NFL is cleaning this guys life up. The NFL wants this guy to succeed because with all the other garbage going on in all of sports the NFL can say they make better men out of their players if Pac flies straight.

Pac is onlygoing to get better at football too. The circus is being controlled, Pac won't be this huge distraction like he was earlier. You don't hear squat about Pac eventhough his suspension is just about up.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Doomsday;2424869 said:
Newman played a very good game.

I hate to say it but I am pretty stoked that Wade finally grew a pair and benched Henry, he has been huge liability. Odd that whenever he is out of the game we dont constantly give up 10 yard outs or 40 yard bombs. He is just too dang slow.

Yea its sad....he knows hes a liability....but will complain about his starting spot being taken...if i were him id tell the coaching staff to give me a look at FS or SS.....i doubt hed do much harm back there...and thats Henry's strength playing off the ball in space...not having a specific man

he has great awareness just not the physical tools to go man up and step for step with a WR