Newman Vs Moss??

rojan

Reaction score
Idont have the acuall stats but I remember last time Moss wwent against us he was held to like 2 catchs and a 1 yard TD??? Can anyone remember???

Justis

Reaction score
The stat's don't really reflect Moss's performance, that guy used up half of our coverage.

Reaction score
rojan said:
Idont have the acuall stats but I remember last time Moss wwent against us he was held to like 2 catchs and a 1 yard TD??? Can anyone remember???

It was last season Game 1, Moss had 4 catches 42 yards and 2 tds

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Moss had four catches for 27 yards. His only catches against Newman were a 3-yard touchdown and a 1-yard touchdown.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
AdamJT13 said:
Moss had four catches for 27 yards. His only catches against Newman were a 3-yard touchdown and a 1-yard touchdown.

What is the passer rating on that? J/K :D

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Newman really on those two TD's just got out jumped, and it wasnt his fault, that the defense let these guys get inside of the five. Newman did a good job against Moss

Doomsday101

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
Newman really on those two TD's just got out jumped, and it wasnt his fault, that the defense let these guys get inside of the five. Newman did a good job against Moss

On the 1 yard TD reception it should have been a push off against Moss but it was not called

AtlCB

Reaction score
AdamJT13 said:

Please do not confuse the "sky is falling" crowd with facts! :mad:

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
On the 1 yard TD reception it should have been a push off against Moss but it was not called

excatly, Neman did real good agast Moss, and even though Minn sota beat us, Moss was not the sole reason why, which is what happened the previous 4 reasons.

This game, BP shuts down the entire passing offense of the radiers,

dallasblue05

Reaction score
I think that Newman will do a good job on moss......will be KEY for Henry to have a nice rebound game after being emarrassed. We already know they will try to test us deep, everyone knows theyre gonna test us deep. It shouldnt be as much of a factor, just because we absolutley know that its coming, and who they'll use for it.....

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
AdamJT13 said:

and he blatantly pushed off on both of those...

David

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
AtlCB said:
Please do not confuse the "sky is falling" crowd with facts! :mad:

Two TDs is surrendered is not a fact, but conjecture that Moss pushed off is?

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Alexander said:
Two TDs is surrendered is not a fact, but conjecture that Moss pushed off is?

its not conjecture if I had the tape of it and see it with my own two eyes

David

rojan

Reaction score
But how good did the other recievers do??? Did Moss oped up some big plays for the other receivers???

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
rojan said:
But how good did the other recievers do??? Did Moss oped up some big plays for the other receivers???

it also helps those WR when the only CB you can mention on the cowboys team was Newman. This year is differnt,

rojan

Reaction score
Ya thats is true... Im more scared of the Henry Vs. Porter matchup jut because of Porter is a deep treat

zack

Reaction score
1fisher said:
Moss will school Newman :D :bang2:

The bigger question will be whether or not they call him for offensive Pass interference? :eek:

Garland powerplay

Reaction score
I hope they play Newman on Moss man to man w/ Newman in his back pocket . The other secondary can play zone to help him out w/ out selling out & neutralize the rest of the team.
I will sign off & take your thoughts.