Horn
That was my best guess but I would take out Slater and put in Surtain

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Not sure this affects anything in draft but interesting

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I'm hearing teams trying to jump into the top 10 for the two corners and Slater. Atlanta might be dealing back with Miami to take a QB.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I'm hearing teams trying to jump into the top 10 for the two corners and Slater. Atlanta might be dealing back with Miami to take a QB.

why are the Dolphins doing this back and forth moves? surely they cant give up on Tua in 1 season.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
so 3QB's, 2 OL, 2, CB's & 1 TE = those 8 by pick 8. i think Denver could go Parsons, leaving 2 QB's and the top 3 WR's for teams to try and go up for at pick 10.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
so 3QB's, 2 OL, 2, CB's & 1 TE = those 8 by pick 8. i think Denver could go Parsons, leaving 2 QB's and the top 3 WR's for teams to try and go up for at pick 10.
Nobody is trading away from Sewell, that's why I don't see multiple trade ups happening.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
JC Jackson might be the Corner the Cowboys prefer from the Patriots, on a 2nd rd tender. Just read off another site, Jane Slater saying watch the 2 corners and Parsons. First mention of him, might be their backup plan if they lose their corners.

JBS

Reaction score
JC Jackson might be the Corner the Cowboys prefer from the Patriots, on a 2nd rd tender. Just read off another site, Jane Slater saying watch the 2 corners and Parsons. First mention of him, might be their backup plan if they lose their corners.

Parsons fits all of the boxes

Character - check
Leadership - check
Played last year - check

Basically everything Jerry said they wanted in a player

Gaede

Reaction score
If it's Horn, Surtain, or Parsons, I'm pretty happy. I am not a huge fan of Parsons, but when we started the process he was unquestionably the number one defensive prospect