News and draft rumours

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
The official Chargers twitter account posted a trade between them and the Giants. But then quickly deleted the tweet. So people are wondering if a deal is in place and the Chargers accidently released the details on their official account.

Deal in principle if we don’t take Slater

reddyuta

Reaction score
I bet Carolina takes Horn before Surtain or a WR for Darnold. Their owner gets into these decisions at times and Horn played in Carolina.

more and more likely Horn is the 1st CB off the board.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Maybe you are, but from my amateur/idiot perspective, I am not sure I see Fields or Lance (or someone like Jones) as being that definite upgrade. At that point, I'd try to surround Tua with as much offensive talent as I could. Now if Lawrence was a possibility for Miami? That changes things, obviously.

Tua is a smart quarterback, if not physically unimposing. Put a good players and talent around him and, viola, you have NFL Alabama.

Sandyf

Reaction score
I do think we are going to see a number of surprises even in the top 10 and if Jerry does trade down from 10 to say 15 or 18, I wouldn't be surprised to see them trade back up a couple of spots to get Horn. Really not sure there is a whole lot of differences between the top 5/6 CBs and we all know that rookie corners no matter how good they are will take some beating the first year. On another note would it surprise a few if Caleb Farley fell to the late 2nd or into the 3rd and Jerry takes him since he hasn't played in some year and a half.

RS12

Reaction score
Rapaport saying Farley could fall out of round one due to back surgeries. If that happens he fits the bill as the pick round two for sure. The ole wild catter never met an injury risk he didn't love.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I do think we are going to see a number of surprises even in the top 10 and if Jerry does trade down from 10 to say 15 or 18, I wouldn't be surprised to see them trade back up a couple of spots to get Horn. Really not sure there is a whole lot of differences between the top 5/6 CBs and we all know that rookie corners no matter how good they are will take some beating the first year. On another note would it surprise a few if Caleb Farley fell to the late 2nd or into the 3rd and Jerry takes him since he hasn't played in some year and a half.
Idk man, its starting to look like Horn may not even get to 10. I think if you trade down to 15-18, Newsome could be in play.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Rapaport saying Farley could fall out of round one due to back surgeries. If that happens he fits the bill as the pick round two for sure. The ole wild catter never met an injury risk he didn't love.
Perfect. We can go corner on back to back picks. Really need some good corners who could tackle the free running RBs.

Carter

Reaction score
Panthers starting LT is Cam Erving. I would be very surprised if they dont take Sewell or Slater if one is there

AKATheRake

Reaction score
As would I. We already get called for enough penalties

He will take the ball away if they throw to him also. That's why they don't throw on his side.

That's shutdown.

I also Heard this guy who spends his day on here with saying how Alabama Corners don't make it to the Probowl.'

Patrick Surtain didn't have to go to Alabama lol.

Hardline

Reaction score
It wouldn't surprise me as a bit of payback for Lamb last year. The Eagles are like that.
Lamb wasn't dropping to their pick at 21 anyway. Lamb would've been a Jaguar with the very next pick if Dallas passed on him.

phildadon86

Reaction score
He will take the ball away if they throw to him also. That's why they don't throw on his side.

That's shutdown.

I also Heard this guy who spends his day on here with saying how Alabama Corners don't make it to the Probowl.'

Patrick Surtain didn't have to go to Alabama lol.
I love the kid. Fundamentals are the best in the class. The blood lines and chemistry with Diggs already there. You throw to him it’s over you throw at diggs it’s picked. I love it