NEWUSER: 1st post

Reaction score
SkinsHokieFan said:
This is by far the smartest opponent board I have ever visited

Make sure your game is stepped up here, because its some good debating

I like this board too. I just signed up about 5-7 days ago. I'm enjoying it. I also notice your also on ES. I'm there most of the time. I like how I can come to a place that is 100% different from my beloved Skins unlike stupid Giants and Eagles boards.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Yep..also, try to stay away from moderators who refer to themselves as the "nice one"...It's like trusting someone who says "Trust me..." :eek:

I told that to my gf about a month ago. She couldn't walk right for a week.

She's never gonna try that again. :mad:

:D

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
rdsknsbaby said:
hey guys... im a skins fan. but i totally respect you guys. im not one of those skins fans who hate on every team. but i am a HUGE Commanders fan. so its nice to be here. thanks.
welcome.gif

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
rdsknsbaby said:
hey guys... im a skins fan. but i totally respect you guys. im not one of those skins fans who hate on every team. but i am a HUGE Commanders fan. so its nice to be here. thanks.

Exactly how HUGE are you?? A little diet, a little exercise, before long we could have you quite svelte... :D

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
rdsknsbaby said:

Good to have you on board... Here on this board you will find some of the best football fans (notice did not say Cowboy fans) that cyber space has to offer...

Couple of tips to get you off on the right foot...

All of the mods are fair and have been selected for their even handed ness
but they have little tolerance for people who attack the poster and not the post...

they want you and your kids, should you have any, to enjoy this place so they aren't gonna let words like *&*(&^ and (^()*&(*& be posted also no skin (not even if it is red... okay bad joke:p:)

those are probably the 2 things that are most closely watched...

So enjoy yourself while you state your case on why the skins are gonna kick butt this year.... but of course we have heard the same thing for years now:D

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Yep..also, try to stay away from moderators who refer to themselves as the "nice one"...It's like trusting someone who says "Trust me..." :eek:

I guess its good that you don't try and ever fit this category :laugh2:

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
rdsknsbaby said:
Then why are you here?

It amazes me how many so-called Skins fans are members of a Cowboys message board.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
:welcome:

Its always good to hear the views of an opposing team. We'll try to forgive you for not supporting a better team ;)

:suxskins: :skins: :skins: :skins:

lspain1

Reaction score
rdsknsbaby said:

Welcome to the board redsknsbaby. You'll find the Cowboys fans on this board wise, thoughtful, handsome (or beautiful), and above all......modest!:)

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
rdsknsbaby said:

welcome to the best Cowboy site available! :rolleyes:

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Maybe if the rest of us were beaten with baseball bats first :D

Yeag you are definitely off yours.....meds that is.:D

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
rdsknsbaby said:
Please tell me you are from the hogs board or tribal fan, anything but extremeskins.

:suxskins::skins::welcome:

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy said:
welcome to the best Cowboy site available! :rolleyes:
Why do you roll your eyes when you say that? Are there other better forums out there? Please, get me outta this hell hole...:p: