NEWUSER: 1st post

sago1

Reaction score
Welcome to this board. My brother's a Skins fan, so I know how to deal with friendly-most-of-the-team Skinnies. He's more of a homer Skins fan while I'm just as a devoted Cowboy fan, but more realistic about the capabilities of players.

I liked your signing of Brandon Lloyd; won't have minded if Cowboys had gotten him. My brother thinks Lloyd & Moss are just as good a 2-some WR set as some of us think TO & Glenn will be; obviously I disagree.

I occasionally read ExtremeSkins (never post) and some postings are a real hoot--particularly complaints re officiating & view held by some that refs/league out to get the Skins/Snyder. We share the out-to-get-us view re our Cowboys. Need look no further then HOF voting.

Will aware of strong feelings re TO and some of us very concerned even Jones/Parcells can't control him & he becomes destructive to a very young team like ours. But since he now wearing Cowboy uniform will root for him to have greatest year ever but will see; no question about his great talent.

Schedules aren't out yet, but real sure a Skins-Cowboys game along with Eagles-Cowboys game will figure highly in TV/NFL scheduling plans for MNF.