Next 4 games after Browns

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I, too, can't understand this thinking. If Dak went 29 for 29 490 yds 4 TDs and 0 Int and we win 42-0, people will talk about his flaws and why we should put Romo in. It's ridiculous.

This is nonsense and you know it.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Hey remember when 1 of the biggest reasons people were saying we should NEVER go back to Romo is because he turns the ball over? Good times, good times!

dak%20turnovers.jpg

Yes, ball security is a BIG THING in this league, and now that Dak is going to be facing better defenses & teams have more film on him, he'd better get better at it.
Try this stat, it's the only one that matters.
W-6, L-1

ghst187

Reaction score
Really hope the Steelers team we see next week is the same sucky version that played the ravens this week

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
looks like we have a bit tougher schedule suddenly ahead, steelers , Ravens , Commanders n Vikings , no gimmes. All with good defenses.

Dak has underplayed for 2 weeks as passer ... He needs to pick it up

None of these games are good for easing Romo in too.

We're going to do what we've done all year, and that's move some people, run the ball, and score. That strategy has not failed all year, and I doubt any of those teams will hinder us from scoring.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
looks like we have a bit tougher schedule suddenly ahead, steelers , Ravens , Commanders n Vikings , no gimmes. All with good defenses.

Dak has underplayed for 2 weeks as passer ... He needs to pick it up

None of these games are good for easing Romo in too.
Lol. steelers:laugh: ravens :muttley: Commanders :lmao: vikings:facepalm:

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Dak did listen, much better game, even against browns , ... haha !

ufcrules1

Reaction score
This wasn't 4 years ago where you can get away tossing out those stats. We all remember the games. Dak was pretty bad against Green Bay and absolutely terrible against the Eagles.

Did we win those games? I keep hearing negative things about Dak and yet our team is 7-1. The kid is a winner period. He is the #1 our team is 7-1 right now.

NickZepp

Reaction score
Teams we play aren't the problem it's having a short week after Baltimore that could effect things.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
I think 3-1 easily but wouldn't be surprised at 4-0.

They didn't look good today but Pittburgh has a chance if we don't get guys back in the secondary. They will score even more points against our defense if our secondary employs the same group next week.

The other 3 teams do not have enough juice to beat us although Washington is a divisional game and is always a chance we lose/win.

Sydla

Reaction score
I think 3-1 easily but wouldn't be surprised at 4-0.

They didn't look good today but Pittburgh has a chance if we don't get guys back in the secondary. They will score even more points against our defense if our secondary employs the same group next week.

The other 3 teams do not have enough juice to beat us although Washington is a divisional game and is always a chance we lose/win.

Minnesota being a road game will be tough. Don't kid yourself. Eagles made our offense look pedestrian at times last week and Minny's defense is better than Philly's. Their offense is mediocre but I still don't trust this defense enough to not spit the bit once or twice over the next bunch of games.

This is a tough stretch.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Minnesota being a road game will be tough. Don't kid yourself. Eagles made our offense look pedestrian at times last week and Minny's defense is better than Philly's. Their offense is mediocre but I still don't trust this defense enough to not spit the bit once or twice over the next bunch of games.

This is a tough stretch.

Green Bay and then Philly was considered a tough stretch and we got through it.

Both those teams haven't looked good since playing us because our offense is so physical.

Pretty sure we're better than Detroit and they just beat Minny in Minny.

Steelers need to win the next game and it was Ben's first game back from injury. Maybe he's not the same hopefully but that's the game I worry about most. Minny is on the decline great defense or not.

Just so you know this young team will also be playing longer together by that time and we will also have defensive help coming back from suspension and injury by that time.