Next 4 games after Browns

Sydla

Reaction score
This team likely isn't going 14-2............ they will lose 2-3 more games IMO finishing around 12-4. So yes, games against Pitt, at Minny, etc. aren't locks.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I don't believe there is anyone on that list that Dallas cannot beat.

3 of 4 would be excellent. 4 of 4 would be better, and this team can do that if they focus.

Westcoasthabsfan

Reaction score
IMO Tony will be starting the US Turkey day game against Washington....taking nothing away from Dak but its still Tonys team....Jerry hasnt come out and said it because he doesnt need too right now

vaturkey

Reaction score
looks like we have a bit tougher schedule suddenly ahead, steelers , Ravens , Commanders n Vikings , no gimmes. All with good defenses.

Dak has underplayed for 2 weeks as passer ... He needs to pick it up

None of these games are good for easing Romo in too.

You nuts. I agreed Dak played pretty bad last week. How the heck do you say he underplayed today. His stats were fantastic.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Dallas will not be favored at Pittsburgh

They should be. Dallas is 7-1 while the 4-4 Steelers just lost to Baltimore. If it was New England coming to Pittsburgh, the Pats would be favored.
With all that said, Pittsburgh needs the win badly. I predict we lose this one and win the next three.
Looking ahead, I don't think Dallas has ever defeated the Ravens. 0-5, I think.

JBS

Reaction score
They should be. Dallas is 7-1 while the 4-4 Steelers just lost to Baltimore. If it was New England coming to Pittsburgh, the Pats would be favored.
With all that said, Pittsburgh needs the win badly. I predict we lose this one and win the next three.
Looking ahead, I don't think Dallas has ever defeated the Ravens. 0-5, I think.

Well, they aren't

Steelers -3

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Silly strawmen are nonsense to me.
If you don't like Dallas being 7-1. If you don't like Dak leading this team. If you don't like the state of this team. There are 31 other teams you can go root for. We don't need your negativity. Deuces!

tyke1doe

Reaction score
looks like we have a bit tougher schedule suddenly ahead, steelers , Ravens , Commanders n Vikings , no gimmes. All with good defenses.

Dak has underplayed for 2 weeks as passer ... He needs to pick it up

None of these games are good for easing Romo in too.

Is this sarcasm that I'm simply not recognizing? :huh:

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This team likely isn't going 14-2............ they will lose 2-3 more games IMO finishing around 12-4. So yes, games against Pitt, at Minny, etc. aren't locks.

13-3 at worse. There aren't 3 losses left on this schedule.

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
Patriots are really the only team that can compete with us now.