Next 4 games after Browns

csirl

Reaction score
IMO Tony will be starting the US Turkey day game against Washington....taking nothing away from Dak but its still Tonys team....Jerry hasnt come out and said it because he doesnt need too right now

Tony won't be allowed start until he completes at least 2 weeks of full practice. So he'll need to be fully practicing later this week.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Thus far this season, the Cowboys have been mystifying and amazing to everyone, including numerous puzzled bookies.
Most of the teams on the list of those that remain to be decided are on their way down. That's just not so with us.:thumbup:

Zman5

Reaction score
Yet again: These QBs are throwing the ball nearly 40 times a game. Brady in 4 games has 12-0 INTs with 134 pass attempts. That's not luck.

Brady has 2 less INT with 112 less attempts than Dak. Brady's pass attempts per game is 33.5 and Dak's pass attempts per game is 31.

Zman5

Reaction score
Teams we play aren't the problem it's having a short week after Baltimore that could effect things.

The Deadskin will also have a short week and they also have to travel after playing a Sunday night game.

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Shouldn't be that tough a stretch. With Minnesota in freefall, there may only be one playoff team in that list and that's only because someone has to win the AFC North.

Ren

Reaction score
2-2 in that stretch sets us up nicely for a run at home field

Kevinicus

Reaction score
If you don't like Dallas being 7-1. If you don't like Dak leading this team. If you don't like the state of this team. There are 31 other teams you can go root for. We don't need your negativity. Deuces!

Like I said. A bunch of nonsense strawmen.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Like I said. A bunch of nonsense strawmen.
Why do some of you call names when you can hide behind a computer? I can guarantee you, that you wouldn't be brave enough to call me a name in my face. So, don't do it on here. I didn't call you a name. Give me that same respect. I don't play the name calling.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Why do some of you call names when you can hide behind a computer? I can guarantee you, that you wouldn't be brave enough to call me a name in my face. So, don't do it on here. I didn't call you a name. Give me that same respect. I don't play the name calling.

Call names? What the hell are you talking about?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Thought you were calling me "Strawman". Not sure what that means, but I'd prefer my site name. If I took it the wrong way, my apologies.

Strawman arguments.

A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
These 4 games coming up will test the character of this team. Pitt, Balt then a quick turn around with the skins for Thanksgiving and instead of having the extra time off after the skins we play the Vikes the following Thursday then they will get that extra time off before making the final push. This is month will show if this is a SB caliber team.

GoJacks

Reaction score
Romo is near or at the end. Prescott is the way forward. Tony has had 12+ yrs and given back two pathetic and sorry wild card games and absolutely nothing more. Its high time to say thanks and move along,
What's with the hostility towards Romo? You sound like a total tool.

JBS

Reaction score
I hope they are favored, their tears will taste all the better. Cowboys will stampede over every single one of them. Time to eat, and I'm so very hungry.

Pitt -2.5..

windjc

Reaction score
These 4 games coming up will test the character of this team. Pitt, Balt then a quick turn around with the skins for Thanksgiving and instead of having the extra time off after the skins we play the Vikes the following Thursday then they will get that extra time off before making the final push. This is month will show if this is a SB caliber team.
The Vikings are also playing on Thanksgiving. No advantage either team.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
The Vikings are also playing on Thanksgiving. No advantage either team.

I don't care about the Vikings. It is not a matter of that individual game it is the gauntlet ahead of the Cowboys that is a concern. I believe the Cowboys are capable of beating anyone they face, but you have 4 games in a short time span vs some good teams. If they get past that in good shape they will get a few extra days off to rest before the final push of the season.

plasticman

Reaction score
Good defenses mean nothing, the Cowboy offense with Zeke and this O-line, has molested every front 7 since week #2.

The Cowboy offense is a machine right now and there are still a few cylinders to fire up.