Next pick released

Sydla

Reaction score
I'll be honest............ I think I'd rather go TE or OG or DL at 50 and hope someone like Gallup or St. Brown is there at 81.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Ya, I'm taking the word of some guy I've never heard of. What's his source, the janitor?

His bio says he is a "Yahoo Sports Insider/Writer". He also tweeted that Dallas will have to trade up for Sutton and if you believe him, Dallas announces their picks in advance and destroys their negotiating leverage right after that by talking about it to Yahoo sports.

Sydla

Reaction score
His bio says he is a "Yahoo Sports Insider/Writer". He also tweeted that Dallas will have to trade up for Sutton and if you believe him, Dallas announces their picks in advance and destroys their negotiating leverage right after that by talking about it to Yahoo sports.

I think, in the grand scheme of things, the Jones' can be big time boobs at stuff like this.

But I don't think they are dumb enough to do this.

Maybe I am wrong.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not unless they trade up a long way from 50, the first two WR's are off the board and he's the 3rd.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

Yup, Jerry and Stephen just had to tell that Yahoo Sports guy what their plans are for #50!

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
Speculation Jerry is creating a thick smoke screen to mask our true next pick ;)

Sydla

Reaction score
Basically, Schultz wrote his tweet to get clicks when in reality all he is saying is the Cowboys really like Sutton and would like to get him in the 2nd round if possible.

Well no ****. I don't think it's a secret the Cowboys like Sutton.

Carson

Reaction score
Not surprised. Everybody and their mothers knew this was the pick tonight lol.

Hopefully he is there at 50. No trading up

Blitzen

Reaction score
Really hoping they get a guard if a solid talent falls to 50.