Next pick released

AzorAhai

Reaction score
:lmao:
That's just silly.
That Shultz guy can't be serious. What are we going to do, force the whole league to step out of the way so we can take one guy?
Judging by the wording, I guess he’s saying they are going to trade up to get him. Looking past the likelihood he knows this, that would be monumentally stupid if they are moving more than a few picks up.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
not true

Fish never said we were taking sutton in round 2..he said we were interested for weeks..this report says sutton is our first target today..that's new..

I have read it on many places (don't know if it was FIsh), that day 2 we are most likely taking a wr. And the Boys really liked Sutton and DMoore. Guess you missed it.

Anyways, who cares what a Yahoo sports analysts thinks. Jerry/Stephen didn't give him their cell #s.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Wasn't this the same guy who said Zeke's appeal would be overturned?

ShortRound

Reaction score
Does that come with a ginsu knife as the bonus?

TjOh2Pd.gif

Carson

Reaction score
I have read it on many places (don't know if it was FIsh), that day 2 we are most likely taking a wr. And the Boys really liked Sutton and DMoore. Guess you missed it.

Yup.

IMO if both are on the board, it’s Sutton and Moore (Safety) today

JBS

Reaction score

W as many holes this team has..for our top target to be this well known is quite idiotic

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Judging by the wording, I guess he’s saying they are going to trade up to get him. Looking past the likelihood he knows this, that would be monumentally stupid if they are moving more than a few picks up.
The only way they could be sure of that would be to move to 33 because he's probably going before 40. Going from 50 to 33 would take a lot of draft capital.

CPanther95

Reaction score
If he makes it to 50 he is the likely pick. Broaddus thinks they would probably have to use 81 to trade up for him.

I hope that doesn't happen. Would love to see them settle for Anthony Miller

That would be the only way to guarantee the pick - give Cleveland #50 & #81 for #33.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
The Cowboys plan on offering a 2nd round pick from Earl Thomas today but would be willing to offer an additional 3rd if they don't bite. Shh.....

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
everyone and their mom knew they were taking LVE

I posted he was the pick about 20 times in the last two months.

Everyone and their mom we’re guessing. Just like they’re obviously guessing here.

How many posts did we have here yesterday before the draft saying we had no idea what the Cowboys were actually going to do? A lot of people had Sutton going at 19.