Next year Dallas, Seattle, and GB fighting for the NFC again

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Figured you would make disparaging remarks about Roma....
disparaging?

What are you, his mama? Sorry. If you want nothing but praise (and this was a "what iffin" comment) I advice you go, post haste, to Dallas Cowboys Weakly and git all the praise for him there.

it is negative Nellies like you who want to stifle dissent and stuff.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's far to early to tell what teams will look like for next year. That said both SEA and GB have more issues than us IMO.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
A lot of things can change.. the saints and Eagles can play we know that. Arizona if they get any resemblance of a qb can do some damage.. there's just too many variables. Our shot was this year. Next year it's starts from zero all over again.

btcutter

Reaction score
Let's not forget Detroit either. If offense can get going they already have a monster D.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
disparaging?

What are you, his mama? Sorry. If you want nothing but praise (and this was a "what iffin" comment) I advice you go, post haste, to Dallas Cowboys Weakly and git all the praise for him there.

it is negative Nellies like you who want to stifle dissent and stuff.

So, you like to riot? The Cowboys lost. Did you have dissent and stuff and go steal corn in Farmers Market?

I only stifle myself, but that's because the only Library (tell the ugly guy hello) that I will need to read is some coming History about Roma.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
So, you like to riot? The Cowboys lost. Did you have dissent and stuff and go steal corn in Farmers Market?

I only stifle myself, but that's because the only Library (tell the ugly guy hello) that I will need to read is some coming History about Roma.

Listen, mister, if you go all loco on me on the corn squeezins that is on you.
Don't come running to me all drinky and stuff just because i pose a important point: that yo hero Romo will not forever toss like it's 1999.
All QBs plateau and then go downhill like you running downhill for more BBQ and gravy. All QBs start thowing like P. Manning and before you know it they is ready for the broadcast booth (dang, that would be an ugly site, P Manning being a announcer).

I admire you for wanting to read the "coming History about Roma" as you wrote so detroitly.

Flinger

Reaction score
Watch out for Detroit next year... they are hungry and have what could be a great defense

StylisticS

Reaction score
Watch out for Detroit next year... they are hungry and have what could be a great defense

How great though. I don't think they will be nearly as good without Suh. Still very good but not like this year.

StylisticS

Reaction score
year to year league. We still are building a team that will compete for championships. But I don't think New Orleans will be as bad next season. I think Arizona if they get their offensive woes fixed will be just as good. In fact, I see them replacing Seattle next season as the top NFC West team. Minnesota could replace Detroit next season as a wildcard team from the NFC North. So it's too early to say.

cowboys69fan

Reaction score
I see Seattle, Dallas, and GB as the class of the NFC.

Does anybody see it much different next year as this year?

Why those three will be in it in the end next year
  • Seattle -- core still together, they'll probably actually draft a couple of receivers, still the incredible defensive backfield.
  • GB -- core still together assuming Cobb is resigned. Ascending OL. Seemed to have an ascending defense in the end of the year. Rodgers is still there. Ascending young offensive talent in Lacy, Davonte Adams, and Ha Ha Clinton Dix on defense.
  • Dallas -- Great OL shockingly still ascending. Ascending young talent like Lawrence and Hitchens continuing to improve. T. Williams and Beasley still ascending.
Possible reasons why not
  • Seattle - Big question whether Lynch will be back. Maybe people are figuring out their offense. FA defections.
  • GB - If they can't resign Cobb. Rodgers has shown himself to be injury prone the last two seasons. They got a big pop from Peppers this season, however, he just turned 35 and probably can't be counted on again.
  • Dallas - Going to be a challenge to replace Murray. Romo will be 35 and getting to the point where, unless he is protected, it can go south very quickly. Not a single real blue-chip player on defense although Lawrence may have that potential.
Agree, Disagree?

I think so, or looks that way at least, but anything could happen from here until then, I sure hope no other of our foe's from the east have a wild hair season and are a pain in the a@@ down the stretch!

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
Hopefully this season mirrors the 1991 to 1992 seasons and not the 2007-2008 and 2009-2010 seasons...

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Listen, mister, if you go all loco on me on the corn squeezins that is on you.
Don't come running to me all drinky and stuff just because i pose a important point: that yo hero Romo will not forever toss like it's 1999.
All QBs plateau and then go downhill like you running downhill for more BBQ and gravy. All QBs start thowing like P. Manning and before you know it they is ready for the broadcast booth (dang, that would be an ugly site, P Manning being a announcer).

I admire you for wanting to read the "coming History about Roma" as you wrote so detroitly.

Now I'm hungry...ribs. But, not Romas, his are broken.

You, Sir, are a hang a rounder. If you think that who you are, you can take your BBQ, patch up (FED X) it up and send me some. Otherwise it did not happen.

mldardy

Reaction score
The NFL just changed too much from year to year for the most part, NYG will have 2 easier games than us and their offense will be scary

And you know this how? Their offense still has a suspect line and no running game.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Now I'm hungry...ribs. But, not Romas, his are broken.

You, Sir, are a hang a rounder. If you think that who you are, you can take your BBQ, patch up (FED X) it up and send me some. Otherwise it did not happen.

i . . . agree . . . huh?

Broges74

JerryJonesMustGo
Reaction score
  • I see us as a 10-6 year where the NFCE is beating each other around. Philly will be back with Foles or if they trade 100 picks for MM. NYG will have a better season with Cruz and ODB . Deadskins are dead for the next decade due to terrible FO decision but overall, a stronger division. I see us winning the east though and a SB appearance. Rams, 49ers and Seattle still in it. Cards have the most talented secondary in the league and get back Palmer and their RB. Scary they did that with 3rd stringers.

windjc

Reaction score
I think Dallas will play possessed next year. IF IF IF we have a healthy Tony Romo, a healthy Dez Bryant and a healthy offensive line our Offense will be just as good if not better next year and will be good enough to win a championship. If we load up with improvements to our DL, pass rush and secondary to an extent where even with injuries we can be slightly better than this year, then I like Dallas' chances of being the class of the NFC.

Green Bay choked in historic fashion. No team that has choked like that in the playoffs, in my memory, was able to win the Championship the next year. Seattle will lose talent this year and they aren't as good as last year already. Plus if somehow they beat the Pats (doubtful) they WILL NOT 3-peat.

Arizona could be good. Although I feel they overachieved this year even with Palmer.

There will be some "wild cards" - maybe NOrleans, maybe the Eagles, maybe NY, maybe the Rams. Detriot could get their offense clicking and be a real contender.

But Dallas with an injury free offense, should be the favorite from the NFC next year.

Danger

Reaction score
A whole new slate next year. We were pretty lucky on the injury front this year. Next year Dez or Tony could go down. Or maybe a key lineman like Crawford or Frederick. Other teams get better.

Hopefully the Cowboys use the pain they felt this season as fuel to become even better. No doubt Garrrett will have them continue to work hard.

Danger

Reaction score
I think Dallas will play possessed next year. IF IF IF we have a healthy Tony Romo, a healthy Dez Bryant and a healthy offensive line our Offense will be just as good if not better next year and will be good enough to win a championship. If we load up with improvements to our DL, pass rush and secondary to an extent where even with injuries we can be slightly better than this year, then I like Dallas' chances of being the class of the NFC.

Green Bay choked in historic fashion. No team that has choked like that in the playoffs, in my memory, was able to win the Championship the next year. Seattle will lose talent this year and they aren't as good as last year already. Plus if somehow they beat the Pats (doubtful) they WILL NOT 3-peat.

Arizona could be good. Although I feel they overachieved this year even with Palmer.

There will be some "wild cards" - maybe NOrleans, maybe the Eagles, maybe NY, maybe the Rams. Detriot could get their offense clicking and be a real contender.

But Dallas with an injury free offense, should be the favorite from the NFC next year.

GB had a win percentage of 99% with 4:00 left in the fourth. Truly is an all time choke job