NFC Championship Game Thread

Mannix

Reaction score
-----There is no reason KM can’t use Cooper like Green Bay uses Adams. No reason at all. Cooper might even be a better route runner.

Cooper is NO Adams!!!

pitt33

Reaction score
Great throw

Backpedaling rolling to his left

C’mon man

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Think world series. Nba championships.

Exactly, those are frequently in home stadiums. Heck, the World Cup is another example. Countries are picked to host the WC many years prior! No knowledge as to who will be in the Finals. The only team qualified for that WC is the host country. Typically, the World Cup finalists are from different countries, but it does sometimes happen that the WC Host country happens to make it to the Finals and sometimes win. The last one to do it was France in 1998. Should FIFA have said "Since France went through the whole World Cup Cycle to the Finals, they now have to play the WC Final in Germany"? Of course not! That'd be ridiculous for the same reason it's ridiculous to move the SB just because the host team happens to make it.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Tampa Bay hosting a Super Bowl with their team in the game doesn't sound remotely fair. Shouldn't the game be moved now that the Bucs have qualified for the game? We know it does not take much to move the location of a game. The excuse for not doing so should not be, "it's too hard to do".

You obviously haven't a clue as to the logistics and coordination that go into an event like the Super Bowl - it's not just a football game. :facepalm:

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Tampa bay doesnt have much pass rush , but LB and secondary good

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
That's a hypothetical situation we'll never have to be concerned about. It doesn't appear Super Bowl's are important to the Jones boys anymore to host or play in.

I'm saying, hypothetically. If the Super Bowl were to be announced that it'd be held in Jerry World, and the Cowboys happened to get there, would you hold the same sentiment? I don't care about "we'll never have to be concerned about it". I'm asking you point blank if you'd have that same mentality. I'd be THRILLED if we were to be in the SB and host it. That'd be great!