NFC Championship Game Thread

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Self-evident? So is the inability to relocate an event like the Super Bowl two weeks before the game.

Seriously, this is one of the silliest things I've read on this board. :muttley:
You are just oblivious to the reality of what can and can't be done. This can be done.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I think it was against the Ravens where Romo threw a pick and said it was as good as a punt
I remember one being against the Skins too. I was arguing with a poster who made the punt defense, but it was second down. :laugh:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Okay, then rotate the SB with London, Honolulu, San Diego, and Orlando every year. No chance of the home team making it as nobody plays in those cities. Or, you can be like the WC and if the home team makes it, well done to them. The latter is what I'll choose.

They don’t have Super Bowl quality stadiums in those cities. The Chargers moved because of their stadium situation.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
His season after season greatness, accuracy, and arm strength would walk him into the HOF like Marino, even if he never won one.
True dat. But would he be considered a choker by the casual fan?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
They don’t have Super Bowl quality stadiums in those cities. The Chargers moved because of their stadium situation.

The point isn't so much about the city as pointing out that if you're so worried about having a team play in a SB Stadium that they happen to call home, then have the Super Bowl in a city where there is no NFL team.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Brady has struggled this half. I'm starting to wonder if he dinged his shoulder or something.

Wounded ducks, balls sailing over guys heads - that's not Brady.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Brady choking there.

Good game at least.