NFC Championship Game Thread

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I missed the PAT after the Packers last TD. Did they go for two? If so, this is why you don't chase points.
Yes. They did. The receiver had it in his hands and just dropped it.
Be that as it may, I agree. Pack chased points too early.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The point isn't so much about the city as pointing out that if you're so worried about having a team play in a SB Stadium that they happen to call home, then have the Super Bowl in a city where there is no NFL team.

The problem is the cities that don’t have NFL teams don’t have Super Bowl quality stadiums. They have college stadiums. The NFL isn’t about to hold a Super Bowl in a college stadium.

quickccc

Reaction score
Tampa can’t get anything going on offense in this half. Lucky their defense has been performing like it did back in 2002.

Green Bay are the ones that cannot get it going on offense - GB defense had 2 INTs ..but not until this last 3 minute to get it going

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The problem is the cities that don’t have NFL teams don’t have Super Bowl quality stadiums. They have college stadiums. The NFL isn’t about to hold a Super Bowl in a college stadium.

Then we have to stay with what the NFL has currently. And that's my preference anyway. If you happen to be the home team in the stadium where the SB is and you happen to make it to the SB, then well done to you.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Green Bay are the ones that cannot get it going on offense - GB defense had 2 INTs ..but not until this last 3 minute to get it going

Tampa’s offense has been a shell of what was in the first half. Green Bay has moved the ball better in the second half.