NFC Championship Game Thread

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
When Brady walks through the door things change..

Tampa Bay is now in the Super Bowl...
Tampa has a no none sense head coach. We got Big Mac Mike. Then Jerry to add to the mix.. Brady would of done little in Dallas. Maybe 8-8 at best with first round exit in playoffs.

Carson

Reaction score
Would it have been us if we'd signed Brady instead of tagging Dak? Hindsight is wonderful.

No.

They are a perfect storm. Elite defense, elite playmakers, coach who lets him call his plays. Not injury riddled

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
we need just about all defensive positions. If a DT is not worth #10 why not take corner opposite diggs then get a DT in FA or 2nd or third round??..they will be making changes they saw that run game and wont forget it,,

once quinn watches that film he will be at the table screaming for building up the middle thats for sure..

you dont fire a first year defensive staff without knowing theres an issue..tehy will address it
I’m so thrilled Tampa won . I don’t see 2 dogs winning today but I’m rooting for the bills

aikemirv

Reaction score
Both QBs played very well. First half fumble and the free TD at end of half are why GB lost. As bad as Dallas defense has been, if we gave up that long TD on the final play of the half, we would want someone fired for not being in a 3 deep zone.
3 ints by Brady.....

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I want to say this, even though I dont care for NO or GB, it must be depressing to do what they did all season, and then get beat in playoffs like they did.

Brady and TB knocked out 2 good teams to get to SB and both had legendary qb's.

Going for FG, by lefluer, and rodgers not running on 3rd, that hold grabbing jersey, all 3 did them in.
Great game though was tense.
I picked Tampa to win, in my JFF game lol so was rooting for them.
I picked the Bills to win also, so see if another upset happens !

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Would it have been us if we'd signed Brady instead of tagging Dak? Hindsight is wonderful.

You forgot about the 32nd ranked defense that not even Brady would have been able to over come.

Gameover

Reaction score
I don’t ever want to hear about Aaron Rodgers again. He’s a bum!!!

how pathetic is the nfc! Are Dak and CeeDee capable of filling the void at the top of the nfc pecking order?

They let this bum and this garbage team come in and win the nfc. Pathetic

Buzzbait

Reaction score
You are just oblivious to the reality of what can and can't be done. This can be done.
Even if it could be done, I'm not sure who cares. Doesn't bother me any, it could've happened with the Cowboys . If it had, you would've been just fine with it and so would most of us.

triplets_93

Reaction score
theybdont sell tickets to the home team. It’s an nfl event. Each fan base gets a few tickets and the rest the nfl owns and sells to high rollers.
The team that plays in the stadium where the SB is played also gets a special allotment for that.