NFC Championship Game Thread

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Even if it could be done, I'm not sure who cares. Doesn't bother me any, it could've happened with the Cowboys . If it had, you would've been just fine with it and so would most of us.
Nope, no exceptions for the Cowboys. The SB should always be played on a neutral field.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
we need just about all defensive positions. If a DT is not worth #10 why not take corner opposite diggs then get a DT in FA or 2nd or third round??..they will be making changes they saw that run game and wont forget it,,

once quinn watches that film he will be at the table screaming for building up the middle thats for sure..

you dont fire a first year defensive staff without knowing theres an issue..tehy will address it
We'll see. If they try to sell woods and another scrub you know what the result will be.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Matt Lafluer just ruined his coaching career...how do you not go for the tie on 4th down? Did you seriously think you would get the ball back from the GOAT?
I still can’t believe the call . Even if they didn’t make it was the right thing to do

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Matt Lafluer just ruined his coaching career...how do you not go for the tie on 4th down? Did you seriously think you would get the ball back from the GOAT?

Cue Rodgers throwing Lafluer under the bus. Watch he will demand a trade and then afterwards talk crap about Lafluer.

Alweezy

Reaction score
Can you believe Tom Brady has only been in the NFC one year and has already made it to the SB, versus Dallas not even making it the championship since 1995? Sad.
You pick up Free Agents for this type of turn around. It’s not surprising at all to me. The inability to pick up free agents or navigate Roster churn better has killed our chances. We are in a constant cycle of rebuilding. At some point you gotta cash in. So props to TB for playing the wire and getting back

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
iu

Mannix

Reaction score
---------Nope, no exceptions for the Cowboys. The SB should always be played on a neutral field.

Still at it?????????

Havic

Reaction score
This game wasnt on Rodgers. Was on King getting burnt all game, and the coaching staff not going for it on 4th.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Brady throws 3 picks and has to thank his lucky stars the Tampa Bay D held Green Bay and Brady gets all the credit

Odd!