NFC Championship Game Thread

baltcowboy

Reaction score
You'd be surprised the FAs you can pull in if you have Brady. People gravitate towards winners.
Brady what have brought David, Suh, White,JPP, and Todd Bowles to Dallas. Brady picked a team that was quarterback away. The Cowboys need a defense.

Reactions: CWR

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Didn't call pass interference all game and then call at the end......... sure

I saw at least 3 holding calls on 3rd downs that the packers didn't get called for. and a TE that started blocking down field before the pass was completed should have been offensive pass interference and that the play went for 19 yards and that series ended up as a TD so don't say the packers got robbed..

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Jimi Hendrix version of the national anthem almost.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Matt Lafluer just ruined his coaching career...how do you not go for the tie on 4th down? Did you seriously think you would get the ball back from the GOAT?
I disagree. They had just run what you would hope were their top 3 plays for that situation and got nothing. TB combined pressure and coverage all 3 plays. What do you do differently on 4th down? They were one 3rd down play from getting the ball back. If I question anything, it’s the 2-point conversion earlier....chasing points too early. Kick that point, and now it’s a 7 point game. Then there’s no decision on 4th down....he’d have gone for it.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Marino is a good example. The dolphins were always a finesse team that could not line up and run the ball and even when they acquired the talent to do that they ended up throwing it all the time.

exactly like the packers in the rodgers era.

Agree! I mean Steve Young only has 1 SB win. Was he overrated ? The level people put on things is over the top here

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
When Brady walks through the door things change..

Tampa Bay is now in the Super Bowl...

Tampa Bay had great receivers and a solid defense last year. Winston threw 30 interceptions - that's why they went 7-9.

Their supporting cast is better than Dallas, coaches and players. If you can't see that then no one should take your talent evaluations seriously.

You act like magic dust falls from the sky when Brady walks in. He would never hitch himself to Jerry's circus. He's too smart for that.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Can’t blame Aaron Rodgers, the Packers don’t give Rodgers any help yet he’s still taking garbage teams in the playoffs year in year out.

of course Brady was going to win... he is the best of all time and it’s not even debatable. Brady has nothing to lose and everything to gain. Can you imagine if he beats Mahomes in the sb? People would lose their minds.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
When Super Bowl XLV was in Dallas I wanted the Cowboys to get there so bad to be the first team to play a Super Bowl in their home stadium but now the bucs get to do that.

JayFord

Reaction score
Must be nice to throw 3 ints and still your team wins. Has that happened in Dallas in the last 20 years? Here, if the offense isn’t clicking we’re screwed 99.9% of the time.

Romo threw 5 ints vs the bills and we won