NFC contenders vs winning teams

fivetwos

Reaction score
I’m figuring someone is going to win the South division but maybe it doesn’t support the narrative.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
So if I toss a coin two times and both times it lands on heads........I should conclude that every time we toss a coin, it will land on heads?
I think I would closely examine the coin....and see if there was some reason other than random occurrence that one outcome seemed to happen more than the other.

If you fought Mike Tyson twice....and he beat you into a comma twice....would you think the next two bouts with him would likely go your way, because of the whole coin flip logic?

Hmmmmmmm

Beats_By_Zeke

Reaction score
None of the bottom 4 have beatin the niners and eagles and those teams haven’t played each other yet

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Unless Seattle pulls off a miracle tomorrow, the Cowboys won’t get a chance for such a win until Philly.
In last 10 years.... Seattle has won 16 out of 22 games v SF.

In last 3 years they're about even.

I don't think they need a miracle to beat them...and in fact I bet that will be the closest game of the day. Maybe even Thanksgiving Overtime!!!

Sounds like Geno is playing.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think I would closely examine the coin....and see if there was some reason other than random occurrence that one outcome seemed to happen more than the other.

If you fought Mike Tyson twice....and he beat you into a comma twice....would you think the next two bouts with him would likely go your way, because of the whole coin flip logic?

Hmmmmmmm
reductio ad absurdum

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is why we need to get to 8-3 if we want to make the playoffs.

Or you can feel like what's the point if they can't compete when they get there. I get it.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Unless Seattle pulls off a miracle tomorrow, the Cowboys won’t get a chance for such a win until Philly.
49ers are (and should be) favored, but the Hawks certainly can beat them in Seattle
Of course, if Geno is out then forget about it.