NFC contenders vs winning teams

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I mean, let's be real. This team looks exactly like all the losers of the past.

Last edited:

ICP

Reaction score
Hate to say it but really no surprises on that list.

Staubacher

Reaction score
This is why we need to get to 8-3 if we want to make the playoffs.

Or you can feel like what's the point if they can't compete when they get there. I get it.
They'll shart themselves vs Detroit/Phil/SF take your pick

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Dumb. We've only played 2 winning teams.
Shows how easy the schedule, including tomorrow, turned out to be even though it didn't look like it before the season.

Dallas has mostly done what they should do - beat bad teams *cough*Arizona*cough*. <--- That's the loss that's hurting them.

People can get mad when it's pointed out but the fact is Dallas hasn't beaten a really good team, yet. They'll have a few chances to change that.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
Shows how easy the schedule, including tomorrow, turned out to be even though it didn't look like it before the season.

Dallas has mostly done what they should do - beat bad teams *cough*Arizona*cough*. <--- That's the loss that's hurting them.

People can get mad when it's pointed out but the fact is Dallas hasn't beaten a really good team, yet. They'll have a few chances to change that.
Oh, I agree. I just think the article is dumb because the number of games against winning teams doesn't match. A smaller sample means smaller results.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It’s hard to gauge and interpret this since Dallas has played SF and Philly both on the road, most if not all teams lose those. I’m in the corner of show me, not tell me things have changed against good teams. If Dallas can come out 4-1(even 3-2) against SEA, Philthy, Buffalo, Detroit and Miami…..we might have something.